Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just a brief vist guys, cos I'm going away till sunday evening...I'm thrilled to see Renata happy again and the girls chatting...:heart:

Does that mean we are in for a treat again? :angel:

The last time you were out for a while, Sofie did some of her finest bating sessions, Renata arrived and did her mostly uncovered bate. :heart:

Just now, CowArt said:

Does that mean we are in for a treat again? :angel:

The last time you were out for a while, Sofie did some of her finest bating sessions, Renata arrived and did her mostly uncovered bate. :heart:

I'll do my best to please...You might get to see Beardo's hairy arse...:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

:cry::cry: you're..you're kidding right?

I hope so, for you guys sake!...I'll be lucky enough to miss it...I know Beardo is an old friend of Lola's but I can't understand why the other 2 girls choose to hang out with him and the gorilla...:huh:

• Like 1

Ok i might be a bit slow but that was a big fight the other day for such a tiny translation. Firstly Tereza doesn't like Renata why? Is it because she likes girl's and guy's and sleeps around a bit? and secondly why did the other girls hide in the kitchen when Yana and Ricky came to visit that was just plain rude and nothing was explained there.

So while Renata was at Ilona's and Yana's she asked if they had a foursome yet. How did the other girls find out about that?