Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Good afternoon. You talk about "we know", however, I've asked, nobody around me "knows" that the girls paid for that piece of furniture. Personally, I find it very strange that someone buys in this house, when up to nothing, even the juice squeezer, or water heaters, are paid for by the property. But it is only an opinion.
This furniture is new, since "yes" that came packaged, the box and the wrapping bag was for hours at the entrance door and could be observed without problems from the camera 6. They were the girls themselves, with a little difficulty, those that set the structure of the bed.
That it is clear, that I have nothing personal against this girl, the more girls, more possibilities to see show inside the house. But perhaps it is only my opinion, far from the truth.

I said "for all we know" which is another way of saying that we don't know, that something "might be". It's a common way of saying it in english. In other words, I don't know. No one does, which was my whole point.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Can you explain what is tease please ?

All These 3 girls and also Heidi before have had OPEN sex in the apartment

So because they like to cuddle each other it is tease ?

I moved the discussion with Spock over to PM, but yes, I was refering to the tease shows, like cuddling with every female friend.

I've been a subscriber for a year, never seen kami do anything, besides some bating under cover every other month or so. I think Kristy is actually fairly good, she bates more frequent and has sex too, even though only under the covers, and usually the sex is with panties still on.

So after this reflection I'll re-express myself, or change my statement to: Yes, it is alot better than barca, much more natural, not as good as it could be.

I loved Heidi though!

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

one the 2 guys of last night

that is really awkward...irina should deal with her own shit rather than being a teenager about it..using Sofie... i assumed that after yesterday night...the guy would have gone out to some club and got a girl to release his frustration...he was really looking forward to sex...so the fact that he came back today...either he didnt hookup with any girl and still running desperate or he might do something bad to irina...she should just meet him and say that she is leaving in a few hrs...

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I moved the discussion with Spock over to PM, but yes, I was refering to the tease shows, like cuddling with every female friend.

I've been a subscriber for a year, never seen kami do anything, besides some bating under cover every other month or so. I think Kristy is actually fairly good, she bates more frequent and has sex too, even though only under the covers, and usually the sex is with panties still on.

Kami had at least 5 or 6 long sex session with Egor, even with daylight  and not covered.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

that is really awkward...irina should deal with her own shit rather than being a teenager about it..using Sofie... i assumed that after yesterday night...the guy would have gone out to some club and got a girl to release his frustration...he was really looking forward to sex...so the fact that he came back today...either he didnt hookup with any girl and still running desperate or he might do something bad to irina...she should just meet him and say that she is leaving in a few hrs...

i have absolutely no clue about what's going on, but i suppose  this guy tried to phone or to send message to Irina since last night, so if she did not answer him, he got to understand it's over. This dude hs no self esteem

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Kami had at least 5 or 6 long sex session with Egor, even with daylight  and not covered.

OK, but nothing the last year, since I've been a subscriber.