Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

15 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

I see no actions of RLC the apartments Barcelona "B1 & B2" to make the users interesting
At least for my taste!

Well if the past timeline holds true, since the last fantastic bathroom girl activity hosted by Renata in B1, you only have to wait less than a year for the next big event :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well if the past timeline holds true, since the last fantastic bathroom girl activity hosted by Renata in B1, you only have to wait less than a year for the next big event :dodgy:

But I must say in between times, we have had some mammarable moments

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

maybe that Irma will come back, to replace Tereza..I hope

Personally I don't want any of the old circle of party girls to return...the girls who all knew each other before they entered the house. I think they've had their day..Look at the return of Polya, Lola, Anna, even Carolina although she was just a guest...all disappointing, and I think Irma has also had her day and too...Just my opinion guys...::)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I don't want any of the old circle of party girls to return...the girls who all knew each other before they entered the house. I think they've had their day..Look at the return of Polya, Lola, Anna, even Carolina although she was just a guest...all disappointing, and I think Irma has also had her day and too...Just my opinion guys...::)

I totally agree Related image

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not against the return of Adele :angel:

• Like 1