Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

she is like a little girl who can't stay alone by herself.

Well if and if Renata is a forgiving person.. lets hope things improve.. who knows Regina may just find Shers room empty with.. strange noises coming from Renata's room:biggrin:

• Like 1

Das Sher ein eigenes Zimmer bekommt ist Flickwerk , dadurch wird es nicht besser.
Hoffentlich nur ein Übergang um "neue / alte" Mädchen einfliegen zu können

The Sher's own room gets patchwork, so it does not get any better
Hopefully only a transition to "new / old" girls to be able to fly

I was going to expect another day of anticipation awaiting the new girl to replace Tereza but alas I see now Sher is moving in to her own room. No wonder they were quick to go u/m after T's departure. Oh well another one goes but sadly not to be replaced so maybe there is another sting in the tail waiting to happen :dodgy: :huh:

Good afternoon everyone...So Tereza has gone :biggrin:...If Renata can forgive the other girls for siding with T, she'll go up even further in my estimations and have total respect, but who can blame her if she doesn't. The problem then will be bad vibes in the apt since we don't look like we're getting a new girl...:sad:

Personally I would've preferred Regina and Sher to stay as they were, and bring a new girl in. We might see a bit more bating in the privacy of their own rooms but I can still see them regularly sleeping in the same bed...therefore stopping a new girl coming in and having the guest room. . Of course, they might bring their boyfriends back :dodgy:...I'm just trying to think of any positives guys...:confused:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon everyone...So Tereza has gone :biggrin:...If Renata can forgive the other girls for siding with T, she'll go up even further in my estimations and have total respect, but who can blame her if she doesn't. The problem then will be bad vibes in the apt since we don't look like we're getting a new girl...:sad:

Personally I would've preferred Regina and Sher to stay as they were, and bring a new girl in. We might see a bit more bating in the privacy of their own rooms but I can still see them regularly sleeping in the same bed...therefore stopping a new girl coming in and having the guest room. . Of course, they might bring their boyfriends back :dodgy:...I'm just trying to think of any positives guys...:confused:

that thought crossed my mind as well naga, since there appears to be a shortage of new girls otherwise why split them up. They both appear to have buddies from the amount of tie they are out and on the phones so who knows?? I'm just waiting for Renata to have a threesome with Yana & Ricky - he looks to have enough to keep them both happy :cool:

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

that thought crossed my mind as well naga, since there appears to be a shortage of new girls otherwise why split them up. They both appear to have buddies from the amount of tie they are out and on the phones so who knows?? I'm just waiting for Renata to have a threesome with Yana & Ricky - he looks to have enough to keep them both happy :cool:

I must admit, I don't really enjoy watching these 2 having sex...The involvement or Renata would certainly improve matters but I don't think Yana is one of her friends she was referring to so I can't see that happening...I'll be happy for Renata to pleasure herself now and again. You never know, if the other girls bring their partners back, Renata might just follow suite...:biggrin::heart: