Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

5 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Lol do you really want your haters on here see your hairy ass as you slam Rita from behind? lol. Mikey don't leak the secret you may need a couple of viagria to get your dick working :biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sure a lot of guys on here would be jerking off while watching my hairy ass, while I'm pounding my baby Rita:biggrin::biggrin:::)

mooning.gif

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You must be either new to RLC and CC,,,, Sofie has been here on RLC before,,,she was not even talked about at all back then,,,,people called for her to get booted off RLC back in those days and called for her to get kicked out when she first arrived and bated underneath the tent.

But just because she uncovered and bated for our pleasure all of a sudden she is the best and cannot be replaced really? :angel:

You guys are never loyal to anyone,, a girl is only as useful or good as her last bate or sex session.

There have been plenty of good replacements after Sofie's first tour and I'm pretty certain there will be plenty more after she leaves. Don't forget who started the full nudity and pussy shots in the Barcelona Apts.. "Ilona"

i dont know when Sofie came before...i have been following RLC since 2015...but yes..in the first half of 2016...i stopped following it..coz everything seemed boring...

I and i think most members here...dont like sofie coz she bates openly (open bating is there in so many other apartments)...In B2 she has become famous even when she was doing it under the sheets.... we all like her coz she is beautiful, single and highly sexual ...showing interest in both guys and girls...

i never liked Ilona...she was just a piece of naked flesh lying infront of laptop nonstop all day...only Irma made her do some stuff...

most girls that RLC brings are either hooked up with some guy or they are not at all bisexual... hence they end up spending all day outside or infront of mobile and TV...and i dont care if they are naked or beautiful...this just makes them boring

il y a 6 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

maybe sofie is going to do a angel move and going on a short trip and come back to the big bedroom  :heart:

Peut être, Bud, mais je pense que si elle devait changer de chambre, elle n'aurait pas mis tous ses vêtements dans ses valises, cela dit, j'espère aussi ton avis. Tout le monde veut que Sofie reste, c'est évident!

11 minutes ago, Spock said:

... how many of this wild parties did this apartments really see. ... Most of them are teasing shows were nothing happen at all. No a bit exciting. 

It is true, over time, it can get boring to see the same people. But this is also the point with the girls apartments (e.g. Lola). That is why a couples on vecation apartment could be very nice. Change, but also real life of the people. Let see.

hmmm....if we think about the last 5 times guys came here...one hooked up with Nicole, one with Sofie.... there could be more fun if instead of Lisa, Irina wad a permanent bedroom...

couple on vacation is just like anyother couple apartment...but lets see..i am interested in the B2 replacements... otherwise i end my subscription...fingers crossed

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

hmmm....if we think about the last 5 times guys came here...one hooked up with Nicole, one with Sofie.... there could be more fun if instead of Lisa, Irina wad a permanent bedroom...

couple on vacation is just like anyother couple apartment...but lets see..i am interested in the B2 replacements... otherwise i end my subscription...fingers crossed

if the couples are there just for a short time ... there would be no difference to the other vecation apartment ... expect maybe that they would actuelly life at this place and not only outside. :)

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

if the couples are there just for a short time ... there would be no difference to the other vecation apartment ... expect maybe that they would actuelly life at this place and not only outside. :)

hmm..ok...my idea of vacation apartments is like single girls sharing the place...imagine Heidi and Sofie...assuming both are single...something like that...or single guys and girls...something like that Venessa apartment...which got too much for RLC to handle...within a week...RLC just struggles to find single ppl it seems...

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmm..ok...my idea of vacation apartments is like single girls sharing the place...imagine Heidi and Sofie...assuming both are single...something like that...or single guys and girls...something like that Venessa apartment...which got too much for RLC to handle...within a week...RLC just struggles to find single ppl it seems...

tenor.gif

Just now, Zinc said:

... that would be a roommate apartment ... i would also have no issue with "roommate" apartments or "roommate on vecation" apartments. ... I would even go for a "lesbian on vecation" apartment. ... ;)

Just "girls on vecation that leave the apartment for all the fun" = "barcelona apartments" is not really helpful at all. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spock said:

if the couples are there just for a short time ... there would be no difference to the other vecation apartment ... expect maybe that they would actually life at this place and not only outside. :)

I know you are free to express your opinion, but enough of the repetition--please put it back in the Box 

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

... that would be a roommate apartment ... i would also have no issue with "roommate" apartments or "roommate on vecation" apartments. ... I would even go for a "lesbian on vecation" apartment. ... ;)

Just "girls on vecation that leave the apartment for all the fun" = "barcelona apartments" is not really helpful at all. 

haha...lesbian on vacation...i assume, it would be an apartment filled with tattooed tom boys...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha...lesbian on vacation...i assume, it would be an apartment filled with tattooed tom boys...

... do not need to be ... just have a look at N&K. This girls are nice to watch. 

There was also some lesbians at one apartment in VH some day. That was one of the best events ever in this project. :)