Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

I, like many others are saddened to see Sofie depart after just 79 days but going by the antics of last night and warding off the advances of Lola to seduce her, she might be glad to be leaving that madhouse. For me she was the most genuine of all of them and her open bates were a joy to behold so thanks for that Sofie. :heart:

Surely Lola's time must be coming to end very soon seeing as she has done 127 days in total in the two apartments and with the rest of the old guard having left her time must be up even though she has found a young play pal in Lisa. When she does go it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Lisa move into the big bed as she appears to have taken a more leading role of late although, like her or not, she will never have the class of Madam Lola :cool:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Yes Marty, Renata is the only one worth watching at B1. Regina and Sher will walk around nude but it is boring and not real nice to look at. What is nice is Renata does not follow the other girls going out all the time.

I have had a feeling Sher might surprice one day, but might not be worth sitting up waiting for. Tereza seems uninterested from day one, I do not expect anything there. 

il y a 7 minutes, Snakeater a dit :

Oui Marty, Renata est la seule à la peine de regarder B1. Regina et Sher marcherai nu, mais il est ennuyeux et pas vraiment bien regarder. Ce qui est bien est Renata ne suit pas les autres filles sortir tout le temps.

Renata had very little contact with Polya who can explain why I think she may have a chance to differentiate from other girls. same thing with Lola the girls who did not follow were the most interesting (Nicole Sofie in particular) I hope that Renata will continue in solo at least as much as possible

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

Renata had very little contact with Polya who can explain why I think she may have a chance to differentiate from other girls. same thing with Lola the girls who did not follow were the most interesting (Nicole Sofie in particular) I hope that Renata will continue in solo at least as much as possible

My favourite girls of all time are Nicole, Angel, Sofie, Karol, Jess, Melissa and I'm liking what I see in Renata...It's not a coincidence that NONE of these girls were part of this party girl clan before they entered the house...

• Like 2

truly a rlc legend is sofie I will miss her dearly ever since she took care of nichole during her illness she showed me how much she cared about others  she is a rlc treasure who belongs in the rlc hall of fame safe travels and much happiness in whatever you do  farewell  princess

• Like 3

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Mes filles préférées de tous les temps sont Nicole, Angel, Sofie, Karol, Jess, Melissa et je suis aimer ce que je vois dans Renata ... Ce n'est pas un hasard si AUCUN de ces filles faisaient partie de ce clan de fêtarde avant leur entrée la maison...

hello Naga happy to meet you and be again agree with you 100%. Just the ranking of the girls and different for me

• Like 1