Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

OT...It looks like Irma will making an appearance soon...Unfortunately it's not the Irma we were hoping for...Scary stuff guys and I hope they've over hyped it and it's not as bad as 1st thought...I'm praying for those in the affected areas after what happened in Texas...

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, bud2966 said:

I'm thinking renata is the one I will be watching after my sofie is gone  and I have a feeling that she will leave before lola I'm hoping that I'm wrong   but we all know that rlc likes to keep the ones that don't bring nothing to the apts here for ever  that's why lola is still here

as you can see I called this one right :dodgy:

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

you have to remember you had this love/hate relationship going on with sofie for a while, but you came around...:biggrin:

I loved sofie from day one and the way I was raised you come down hardest on the ones you care the most about  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bud2966 said:

sofie I want to thank for many  hours you have gave to the rlc viewers  I was your biggest critic  and I was one of your biggest fans  I watched you your first time on rlc  but you didn't stay long enough for us to get to know you   like the sofie that we got to know  this time   you will be missed but never forgotten   you are a beautiful sensual young lady  I hope that your stay at the Barcelona apartment was as fun for you as it was to watch  a shy girl bloom into beautiful star  sofie I hope that life treats you well in all that you do in life and all the happiness you deserve in life  so sofie I I'm not going to say goodbye I will say farewell for now  and hope to see you again some time  you take care sofie :heart:                               i