Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 hour ago, Stauffer said:

Masks for the TV...:huh:

... i guess ... like the bodypainting ... this is very common under young people today ... otherweise it would be just one more show ... and this can not be the case ... ::) not in B1. :)

• Like 1

hello everyone, I want to be positive despite the departure of Sofie. so the positive side is that I only focus on Renata. second side positive I think everyone received the RLC mail. and the interesting part for me concerns Sofie I think Sofie will be the next occupant of the appart (couple on vacation) and to finish on the positive here is a picture of Zlata ..maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

She will be back in 3 months at the couples on vacation apartment with Bud :dodgy:

only in my dreams but I have that dream every night then I wake up to the lovely old lady laying next to me :dodgy: :biggrin:   just once I wish that damn dream would come true :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

only in my dreams but I have that dream every night then I wake up to the lovely old lady laying next to me :dodgy: :biggrin:   just once I wish that damn drea would come true :rolleyes:

Oh there you are--hi Bud :exclamation: :biggrin: didn't mean to talk behind your back :biggrin: