Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 I do not believe that She's exit was premeditated before the UM period. See my posts earlier and those of others. It is hardly strange when they drank so much over te previous days and the fridge had been emptied.

2 There has been a good mood in the flat all day - see many earlier posts from today from many people.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

lots of bottles of wine - she puts it in her dresser in her room.... 

maybe they will get Zlata drunk and get her to loose up.   She looks like she dont belong in the apartment.  Nice body but dont want to share it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

maybe they will get Zlata drunk and get her to loose up.   She looks like she dont belong in the apartment.  Nice body but dont want to share it.

maybe she will put them in her suitcase when she leaves  :angel:

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

After i heard yesterday Lisa showed up with a suitcase, I was hoping that she was packing to leave.  She is just a prick tease and want to be in the middle of everything.

Are you sure you don't mean Lola? It seems to me, for several years, when she was living at B1 and B2, SHE has to have the largest bed, and room. Why?  Why not give the other girls a shot at living large. All I've EVER seen her do in there is lay around with spread legs. Interaction between other girls, She has to be the center of attention, hogs the guys, and a verified fuck buster. Just sayin'...........................................

• Upvote 1