If you could stay with

Baker48

Guest HappyChap

The good thing is that with her hair up like that and those glasses on she looks pretty much like my wife.....the only difference is my wife doesn't cook in her underwear....shame really......

You should show her the site, and tell her thats how wifes usually do it so she should start too..

I did show her the site but she was more interested in watching Big Brother!!!!!

The good thing is that with her hair up like that and those glasses on she looks pretty much like my wife.....the only difference is my wife doesn't cook in her underwear....shame really......

You should show her the site, and tell her thats how wifes usually do it so she should start too..

I did show her the site but she was more interested in watching Big Brother!!!!!

I like Big Brother too.  However now that I found rlc, I am 3 weeks behind in watching Big Brother. ;D

BB would be nice if they didn't censor all the sex and nudity. Plus when they don't censor it, the people in the house are so shy about letting anything slip that they spend the majority of the time either hiding from the cameras or fucking under a sheet. On top of that, they spend more time talking about the game and how to win and who to trust rather than just interacting and being normal. I still love watching people fuck on reality shows though. I just wish USA wasn't so damn strict with the censoring.

Without sex: I would like to be either in Leora's apartment (if Paul weren't around), to find out what her work is and why she stays with him, and what her life is like.  Why did she do RLC?  What about her family and other friends?  Do any of them know she is on RLC?  What would they think?  I would also like to be in Nora's apartment and try to figure out the relationship that Nora and Kiko have with Vika (or whatever their mystery guest is called).  What does Vika do when she's not in their apartment?

With sex: This is a hard question, because I like Leora, Nora, Vika, and Isabel.  Any choice implies that the others are not as good.  Not fair.  How about I stay with all four?  Well . . . if I had to pick one . . .Maybe I'm down to a coin flip between Leora and Vika . . . no, Nora . . . well, I guess Leora.  Don't like that answer?  Ask me again in five minutes.  :-\

P.S.  Some of the other RLC women look like they could be great, too.  It's just that not as much has been going on in their apartments when I've been watching, or the webcams are poorly located or too far away, and I just don't know them as well.  There was one who looked Asian that I liked . . .

If you could spend 24 hours with one of the house occupants, who would it be and why?

Maya, she seems to be a very simple women. Takes care of the things around the house, likes to sit back just drinking wine & being on the computer. I like the simple things so spending time with Maya I think would be excellent, also she's so hot I'd def hope she would walk around naked.

vika ou sasha, est quelconque habillée, mais une fois nue, wouaahhh!!! j'attends ses visites avec impatience!! c'est donc elle qui me stimule le plus, en plus elle est seule, ca doit commencer à la démanger un peu!!!

moi aussi  !!!!