Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

So Saturday night was Lola's going away present as thought and the end of another era. Like her or loathe her, Lola was always immaculately dressed when she went out and when the makeup was on she looked superb in my opinion. OK she might have overstayed her time on this occasion and the body is starting to fall away a bit but those superb nipples and pussy lips will stay embedded in my mind for a long time. As far as I'm concerned the lady was a class act and a hard one to follow and I'm hoping it won't be Irina.

Still another one goes on her way for pastures greener and maybe we haven't seen the last of her yet. With the couples apartment now open not far away from b-2 perhaps she will return when Ilona & Tim or Yana & Ricky move on. Just think we might get to see her and her Italian stallion going at it full time now that she's broken the ice for shagging on cam; just look how Ilona has changed and shagging for the Ukraine for all her worth. Or maybe with Polya - who knows? One thing for sure is RLC have left a lot more options open now with the opening up of more apartments in Barcelona :biggrin: :biggrin: