Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I think RLC has made another big mistake with Leona and Nita in the same room.
Leona looks like fire, but Nita is water.
instead Renata would have to come here to live. Irina would be her prey.
Last night Renata embraced and touched Irina as a tiger plays with the antelope !!!

The double bunking with Nita and Leona is most likely temporary, as Irina is probably leaving soon. Irina won't accept advances from Renata because she has a boyfriend, and to be honest I don't think she swings that way. Renata and Irina are just friends.

If I'm proven wrong then it's all good and your dream will come true, but i can't see it.

1 minute ago, Calatilla76 said:

Il doppio bunking con Nita e Leona è più probabile temporanea, come Irina è probabilmente lasciando presto. Irina non accetterà anticipi da Renata perché lei ha un fidanzato, e ad essere onesti non credo lei oscilla in quel modo. Renata e Irina sono solo amici.

maybe do not remember the night that Irina was on the balcony with a guy and made him a BJ.
and that guy was not her boyfriend ...... and I do not say anything else

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

maybe do not remember the night that Irina was on the balcony with a guy and made him a BJ.
and that guy was not her boyfriend ...... and I do not say anything else

This is the same guy she brought home the same night Lola came home with someone? The guy Irina spent the next 7 days sleeping with at his place and spent the last night at B2 with. Or did she seriously give a BJ to one of Lola's Beardy men?

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Questo è lo stesso ragazzo che ha portato a casa la sera stessa Lola è tornato a casa con qualcuno? Il ragazzo Irina passò i successivi 7 giorni a letto con al suo posto e ha trascorso l'ultima notte in B2 con. O aveva seriamente dare una BJ a uno degli uomini Beardy di Lola?

it was before this.
ugly guy but with rolex on the wrist.
came with Lola's "friend".
Irina kissed her several times on her chest and then made BJ (at least cam it seemed ...)

2 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

This is the same guy she brought home the same night Lola came home with someone? The guy Irina spent the next 7 days sleeping with at his place and spent the last night at B2 with. Or did she seriously give a BJ to one of Lola's Beardy men?

It was a different guy. She didn't give him a BJ on the balcony, it looked like she was just kissing his chest. Rumour has it that she was going through a tricky period with her BF, who followed her to Barca to patch things up...and the rest is history...

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

it was before this.
ugly guy but with rolex on the wrist.
came with Lola's "friend".
Irina kissed her several times on her chest and then made BJ (at least cam it seemed ...)

If it was before she met her now BF(the guy she spent a week with) then it doesn't count. She skypes with him every night so I think they're serious, and thats why I don't think Renata has a chance of getting anywhere with her now, if she even did to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Se era prima che la incontrò ora BF (il ragazzo ha trascorso una settimana con) allora non conta. Lei skypes con lui ogni notte in modo penso che siano gravi, e questo è il motivo per cui non credo che Renata ha la possibilità di arrivare da nessuna parte con lei, se avesse anche fatto tanto per cominciare.

love blurs the obbietiveness !!!!
however, Irina seems to me very "fast" in love

And I have a dream: All girls to ban the phone ... and only in certain hours to have access to them ... What action will it be ... Telephones are murderers of passion ... I mumbled ... I know it will never happen :) Good evening for everyone ! :)

• Upvote 1