Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

17 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I am fully convinced that RLC castings are completely wrong.
Barcelona girls should be all singles, bisex and not having any devices in the home (smart phones, tablets etc) !!!!

Girls without phones??????? OMG,not these days. I have never owned a cell phone and have used one very few times, but these younger people now live by them, how did us older people survive without them attached to our ears,????,lmao. :biggrin: The only devices that would be good for the girls are dildos and vibrators.:biggrin::rolleyes:

girls-cellphones-sitting-outside.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Girls without phones??????? OMG,not these days. I have never owned a cell phone and have used one very few times, but these younger people now live by them, how did us older people survive without them attached to our ears,????,lmao. :biggrin: The only devices that would be good for the girls are dildos and vibrators.:biggrin::rolleyes:

girls-cellphones-sitting-outside.jpg

Phones have a vibrate function, and there have been documented instances of girls getting them stuck in "places" :biggrin: 

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Right now:
Nearly one million in mass demonstration against detention in Barcelona
950 000 people from all over Spain have traveled to Catalonia's capital Barcelona to demonstrate against Catalan leaders' plan to declare independence from Spain.

And that means the end of ''' BARCELONA FOOTBALL CLUB '''' no longer a Spanish club !!!??:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

again under maintenance B2 new girl fucking bad timing to have a new in the middle of the night and to cut the streaming maybe until sunlight of tomorrow it's getting worse and worse

You want to see and hear them snore?

1 minute ago, Xide said:

You want to see and hear them snore?

ohh now you tell me you didn't know who's sleeping and who's in the middle of action well i explain to you i was watching irina showing her naked body to her boyfriend in video chat and then you know what happened ...