Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

9 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Don't worry I won't be sending you any videos in any case. I would like to remind you that some of the best undercover bates are sensational ( remember some of Sofie's earlier ones). I know you won't understand this, but there are sometimes other things one looks for when a girl masturbates. Bating is a very private thing to some girls and it sometimes takes time to share that. I know that some girls are exhibitionist and are comfortable right away but not everyone is the same.

I understand that bating is a very private thing to some girls, but we are not talking about some girls here!  We are talking about girls that signed a contract to a voyeur website to entertain the very people that are putting them in that beautiful city,  not your typical girls Rosey.

As for you not sending me videos, that's OK as well......I will never hold it against you,  I promise :)

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Too bad it's not Nita's bathroom and cam 10

LOL....I knew it, should have read on a little further.  Thank you Noldy!

8 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I think this bath is useless ..... nothing will happen

Not in that bathroom!!

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Nah she's Asian, Did you get my PM about Leona's day job ??

Hello Legrand, yes sir I did but wanted to read from page 255 to 264 to get caught up first.  Now that I am done I will check them out.  Thank you kind sir and how are you doing these days??

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello Legrand, yes sir I did but wanted to read from page 255 to 264 to get caught up first.  Now that I am done I will check them out.  Thank you kind sir and how are you doing these days??

My calf is around 24--26 inches diameter----------------they are coming to take blood samples at 8:00 maybe they will increase the dosage of Lasix, cause my doctor prescribed only 20mg each morning.  

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

My calf is around 24--26 inches diameter----------------they are coming to take blood samples at 8:00 maybe they will increase the dosage of Lasix, cause my doctor prescribed only 20mg each morning.  

WOW.....I'm sorry to hear this news.  Have they told you exactly what the problem is?  Is there nothing else they can do but give you Lasix?  Sorry for the questions, I just care about everybody and I hate to hear this kind of stuff.  I'll continue to pray for you my friend!!!