Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WOW.....I'm sorry to hear this news.  Have they told you exactly what the problem is?  Is there nothing else they can do but give you Lasix?  Sorry for the questions, I just care about everybody and I hate to hear this kind of stuff.  I'll continue to pray for you my friend!!!

They say I retain water but from my experience with my mother, I think it's much worse.  But I go on 24 hrs at a time

Just now, legrandrobert said:

They say I retain water but from my experience with my mother, I think it's much worse.  But I go on 24 hrs at a time

If it's just retaining water,  wouldn't it affect more than just your leg?  I'm no doctor, but that seems like an easy out for them!  You keep going on for a lot more than 24 hrs at a time please sir!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

If it's just retaining water,  wouldn't it affect more than just your leg?  I'm no doctor, but that seems like an easy out for them!  You keep going on for a lot more than 24 hrs at a time please sir!!

Thanks, but enough about me let's just talk about those nice ANGELS in Barcelona.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks, but enough about me let's just talk about those nice ANGELS in Barcelona.

I don't watch them anymore Legrand but I'd be glad to listen!!  I really need to go to bed, that game 5 of the World Series wore me out LOL.

GO ASTROS!!!!

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Leona, after working all day at her DAY JOB is just too tired and has no more energy left to give us some kind of show,  But that's only my opinion...................:huh:

From what I've read,  you must have hit the nail on the head!!  I don't understand why RLC would hire someone like her to the project.  It only tells me that they are making way too much money and don't really give a damn whether the girls go out all day and sleep all night!!!

• Like 1