Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

19 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

You guys must have never seen Amy... her name was on the apt too... and she would hide behind the closet doors and such to avoid being seen...

We saw Amy. She never got alll that comfortable.  By the end of Amy’s stay she bathed nude with Megan and Lola. She had influence and came out of the shell somewhat The problem is that the other three tenants are ill equipped to make Angelika more comfortable. Leora and Nita are in their own world. And even though Victoria has gotten more comfortable bathing and being naked in her room, she’s not roaming around the house topless yet.

7 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

We saw Amy. She never got alll that comfortable.  By the end of Amy’s stay she bathed nude with Megan and Lola. She had influence and came out of the shell somewhat The problem is that the other three tenants are ill equipped to make Angelika more comfortable. Leora and Nita are in their own world. And even though Victoria has gotten more comfortable bathing and being naked in her room, she’s not roaming around the house topless yet.

I hear you. I'm not saying she won't come out of her shell, I'm just saying reminds me of Amy... like a LOT!  =)