Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

58 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leona is as generous to us watchers as Leora. For her naked gymnastics she chose Cam1 on the big carpet - she could have faced Cam2 or Cam3, but then we would not have seen. Now the views she gave were great. Her roommate Nita is my latest favourite, an innocent looking next door neighbour girl with a very pretty body, which she is happy to show. The showers tend to repeat each other, so I don´t know how long my interest can last. I have not yet seen Angelika naked, today she showed only her back in the shower and put her clothes in the closet, facing the closet wall. Maybe one day!

Dream on...:dodgy:...But I'm really starting to enjoy Leona...She has it all!..:heart:

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Atleast she washes, so that is some progress.

Leona is the most beutyfull to ever enter RLC IMHO. Angelika is just being rediculous, why the hell has she joined "the project", if she feels terrified by the presence of cameras???????? Better if Nita had that room, so Leona would have the bed to herself!!!!

That could be awesome....:biggrin:
I just want to say that I was a bit negative , shall we say, when Leona 1st arrived. That had nothing to do with her appearance...she has it all..or her personality, because we didn't really know what it was like as her and Nita kept themselves to themselves. It was more down to how untidy the girls were, and how they went to bed very early...Well I've changed opinion of her!!...She's very dedicated to her career, they both are, so sleep and early nights are important, especially if they have early starts the next day. So they will never be party animals...She also showed she can be friendly, as shown with her 'bonding' with, particularly Renata, when the B2 girls visited B1 the other night...

...and more than anything, she's very easy on the eye and is delivering her beautiful body on a plate pretty much every day now...Her nakedness in her room yesterday was magical, Belle like, but even better...I've a feeling she might only be here for a month so I'm gonna enjoy her over the next week or so...:heart:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That could be awesome....:biggrin:
I just want to say that I was a bit negative , shall we say, when Leona 1st arrived. That had nothing to do with her appearance...she has it all..or her personality, because we didn't really know what it was like as her and Nita kept themselves to themselves. It was more down to how untidy the girls were, and how they went to bed very early...Well I've changed opinion of her!!...She's very dedicated to her career, they both are, so sleep and early nights are important, especially if they have early starts the next day. So they will never be party animals...She also showed she can be friendly, as shown with her 'bonding' with, particularly Renata, when the B2 girls visited B1 the other night...

...and more than anything, she's very easy on the eye and is delivering her beautiful body on a plate pretty much every day now...Her nakedness in her room yesterday was magical, Belle like, but even better...I've a feeling she might only be here for a month so I'm gonna enjoy her over the next week or so...:heart:

I agree, except that it was Belle like, Belle was fakely doing "camshows", comparing Leona and Belle would be overrating Belle, or downgrading Leona. That comparison is not Leona worthy, IMHO. 

But glad to hear that you changed your opinion of her.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree, except that it was Belle like, Belle was fakely doing "camshows", comparing Leona and Belle would be overrating Belle, or downgrading Leona. That comparison is not Leona worthy, IMHO. 

But glad to hear that you changed your opinion of her.

I do believe Leona and Nita aren't playing to the cams and acting as naturally as they can with 16 cams pointed at them. Even this morning, I could well imagine her exercising naked in the privacy of her own home...In fact I'll be imagining that quite a lot now...:biggrin::heart:

Don't worry Ed, I won't steal her off you but don't get too attached...I've been there...:dodgy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I do believe Leona and Nita aren't playing to the cams and acting as naturally as they can with 16 cams pointed at them. Even this morning, I could well imagine her exercising naked in the privacy of her own home...In fact I'll be imagining that quite a lot now...:biggrin::heart:

Don't worry Ed, I won't steal her off you but don't get too attached...I've been there...:dodgy:

LOL, don't worry naga, I won't stop being negative and critical still