Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

Angelika, die Strafe von RLC an uns User ?! :angry:
Sie mag noch so gut aussehen, diese Frau ist fehl am Platz.:angry:
Sie ist der volle Griff in die Scheiße:angry:

Google translation

Angelika, the punishment of RLC to us User?!
She still looks so good, this woman is out of place.
She's the full handle in the shit

Angelika, ist auch ein Ausfall für RLC !
Sie liefert keine Aktionen, die RLC im Replay verwerten kann, somit kann RLC mit ihr kein Geld verdienen.
Totes Investment für RLC inklusiver der Kundenverärgerung !

Google translation

Angelika, is also a failure for RLC!
It does not provide any actions that RLC can use in the replay, so RLC can not make money with it.
Bad investment for RLC including customer anger!

2 minutes ago, news49 said:

Suffit de voir le peu d'activité et de messages ici pour voir l'échec de B1 et B2 en ce moment 

En même temps avoir des commentaires pour savoir si la fille c'est gratter la narine gauche ou la droite est pas très intéressant ^^

Just now, moos54 said:

En même temps avoir des commentaires pour savoir si la fille c'est gratter la narine gauche ou la droite est pas très intéressant ^^

Oui, du coup il y a vraiment rien d'intéressant sur B1 et B2 ^^

1 hour ago, lucasfrench59 said:

angelika shower 12h30 

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

that  wasn’t a shower. It was a rinse off. Stripped on cam but back to the cam the entire time

Atleast she washes, so that is some progress.

33 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leona is as generous to us watchers as Leora. For her naked gymnastics she chose Cam1 on the big carpet - she could have faced Cam2 or Cam3, but then we would not have seen. Now the views she gave were great. Her roommate Nita is my latest favourite, an innocent looking next door neighbour girl with a very pretty body, which she is happy to show. The showers tend to repeat each other, so I don´t know how long my interest can last. I have not yet seen Angelika naked, today she showed only her back in the shower and put her clothes in the closet, facing the closet wall. Maybe one day!

Leona is the most beutyfull to ever enter RLC IMHO. Angelika is just being rediculous, why the hell has she joined "the project", if she feels terrified by the presence of cameras???????? Better if Nita had that room, so Leona would have the bed to herself!!!!

• Upvote 1