Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

11 hours ago, djoko00 said:

i never said any personal info  that can lead  after that to the real identity of the girls , what i usualy said is their daily life infos nothing more , the pic i put was without any source  

Save your breath Djoko00, even though I missed the picture you had posted, I have tried to get them to relax their rules over this very thing but they are convinced that somebody is out to get each and everyone of these girls like they are something truly special!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Gentlemen! No decision by RLC could ever put a damper on my fun.. I understand we all have similar and yet different taste. Doesn't make any of us downers,Debbie or otherwise, for expressing an opinion. I, at least , respect yours.::)

Couldn't agree more.....well said!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Couldn't agree more.....well said!

Don't get carried away Harley! You have to know that I never insult the girls like some others.. You also know that you and I seldom agree on anything... I still don't know why you're a subscriber since you have such a deep dislike for RLC. :confused:

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

Don't get carried away Harley! You have to know that I never insult the girls like some others.. You also know that you and I seldom agree on anything... I still don't know why you're a subscriber since you have such a deep dislike for RLC. :confused:

LOL,  I haven't been a subscriber for over the past 7 months!  However, have a great night Rosey!!

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

That makes it even more of a mystery...LOL

I still like reading the posts about all the shenanigans that go on with the Barca apartments and I still like receiving emails and PM's with what happens......why is that such a mystery?  I am unable to do much these days but point and say do this when I get a chance and it makes for good comic relief in my NOW virtually helpless life.  So why is that such a mystery?

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I still like reading the posts about all the shenanigans that go on with the Barca apartments and I still like receiving emails and PM's with what happens......why is that such a mystery?  I am unable to do much these days but point and say do this when I get a chance and it makes for good comic relief in my NOW virtually helpless life.  So why is that such a mystery?

That explains a lot...:biggrin: