Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO.....I'm sorry Timber but that's one of the funniest one's I've heard on here in quite some time.  RLC is a bunch of dumb asses.........how about RLC telling the girls,  whatever you do....don't fuck with this one plug/socket.  What a fucking novel concept LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RLC , they did put K&N app in UM very fast . They can make a phone call to Leona as well ? NO ??

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To be honest with you Sliderman,  I'd take Regina over Renata, the twins, the twins friend (can't remember her name at the moment), or any of them skinnier girls.  Regina is what I like to call pleasantly plump, and I like pleasantly plump!!!!  Oh lol, I remember her name now....Gina.

I agree, Regina looks good, also acts like a true person, to me the twins don't even seem to show emotions, fake all through.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

RLC , they did put K&N app in UM very fast . They can make a phone call to Leona as well ? NO ??

OK if you say so, why did they put K&N's apartment UM?  Leona is STAR class.....they aren't going to bother her until she get's her "REM" sleep in lol.

Just now, turkey said:

One of the guest had a seizure

That's not good....not good at all and I can understand why it went UM for that!!!

It's all the other hundreds of times they put the Barca apartments UM that I can't buy!!!  Nowadays it not a problem to me anymore other than I feel sorry for the one's that are still paying for all that UM bullshit :)