Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is going to sound a lot worse than it probably is intended.  For those of you that send me videos, please.....in the future don't send me videos of girls masturbating where there is nothing to see like with what happened with Regina last night. Please don't send me videos of the twins with their normal childhood BS.  Please don't send me videos of girls bating under the covers.

Videos I like are videos where the person capturing it was actually paying attention to detail like when Renata came home yesterday morning, or where girls are masturbating and you can see the fingers or toy in use.

I might make some of you mad by this post and if so I'm sorry.

Have a good day!

Don't worry I won't be sending you any videos in any case. I would like to remind you that some of the best undercover bates are sensational ( remember some of Sofie's earlier ones). I know you won't understand this, but there are sometimes other things one looks for when a girl masturbates. Bating is a very private thing to some girls and it sometimes takes time to share that. I know that some girls are exhibitionist and are comfortable right away but not everyone is the same.

• Like 1