RLC Substitution Q's

Dth

My email address is [email protected]  I am happy to share my log in details for RLC with you, so long as it works both ways. Just email me or catch me on yahoo messenger.

Ummm...

How do you expect it to work both ways?  You have the subscription and you are sharing it with someone who does not have a subscription.  What can that person do for you...except pay you?  Or...do you expect that person to start a subscription and give you their details when yours runs out?

Guest Mandy_Hooper

so get a subscription  once mine expires , its only 5 dollars for a trial period. What i actualyl meant was, use my subscription now and get one once mine hax expired. that way you pay a trial fee of 5 dollars, but get twice as many days, and even more days if more people do same.

so get a subscription  once mine expires , its only 5 dollars for a trial period. What i actualyl meant was, use my subscription now and get one once mine hax expired. that way you pay a trial fee of 5 dollars, but get twice as many days, and even more days if more people do same.

You want to know what my biggest objection to your scheme is? 

It is the uncertainty of how RLC's reaction is going to impact MY enjoyment.  I've paid my money.  I can open as many instances of RLC with any amount and combination of tabs and browsers as I desire.  I can also open as many instances of Ariel's Dashboard as I want.  All because of the feature you want to exploit.

I fear that, once they get wise to you, they will disable this feature and MY enjoyment...as a subscriber...will be curtailed.

Since I see you as a threat, you are fortunate that I am unable to send an email to RLC because I would do so in a heartbeat.  I would provide links to all of your posts on this forum...including the one with your email address.

My only hope is that RLC monitors this forum.