Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'll make it 2 groups, the twins is a part of the group with Karol and Leia. They interact pretty well, and party together, or just sit in the living room together.

Roxy, Asty and Diane is a second group, and they keep more to themself. If they see the others are in the living room, they turn and go to another room.

That's the problem, they should all interact with each other since they live in the same House. But also, on the other hand, the House plan helps the formation of the groups...

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I disagree costa. I think it's just 2 groups...Karol, Leia and the twins...and Foxy, Asty and Diane. 
The twins are obviously closer to each other, as are Karol and Leia (who are friends outside RLC). Foxy and Asty are also good friends, and share a room, but, although Diane tends to do her own thing sometimes, these three like to party outside together more than the other 4...I just hope they don't bring their party to the house and invite a boatload of dodgy blokes...:dodgy:

You're right, but even tho they should all communicate with each other since they live all together in the same House. But also the House plan is conductive to the formation of the groups...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

2019 - Roxy and Diane prepare for intimate show in the Living Room with the dresses and mascaras

Asty prepare for the party to and is three glasses on the table

• Like 1