Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

pero mantengo un ojo en Masha ...
¡Espero que ella haga el amor con ella / nuestra amiga!

When I was with Demi (his partner), I do not remember that they entered any kind of game with other couples. But perhaps my memory is not all that is necessary to remember that episode.

28 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

someone explains to me what it means what girls are doing in bc4 ??
I believe that RLC must make a book with instructions for all the girls in the program.
book in which we must remember that this is a site for voyeur, we are here to see something sensual.
but there is nothing to see here, indeed there is to cry .....

They are twerking to brazilian funk music my friend 

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Quando ero con Demi (il suo partner), non mi ricordo che sono entrati qualsiasi tipo di gioco con altre coppie. Ma forse la mia memoria non è tutto ciò che è necessario ricordare quell'episodio.

I do not even remember, but she is a bit like nelly ....
exhibitionist and curious.
masha is instead a mantis !!

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Angie & C. apartment es realmente inútil
bc4 en la línea falsa con
suerte siempre mejor RLC, pero es una esperanza que cuesta muchos euros

I guess the RLC plan is to have the houses occupied, so that people have something to observe. As it seems, and I do not say it is, is that while some girls can go down to Barcelona, the others, keep the show inside the house.

It's what you get, you can see what RLC offers you, or you can put another chain, or follow the sport online.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

I guess the RLC plan is to have the houses occupied, so that people have something to observe. As it seems, and I do not say it is, is that while some girls can go down to Barcelona, the others, keep the show inside the house.

It's what you get, you can see what RLC offers you, or you can put another chain, or follow the sport online.

But you are forgetting that in the old appartment, many friday and saturday nights, the apt. used to be empty with all the girls out in Barcelona