Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that some of these shows are exactly that, shows for us. But why just focus on these and slate the girl when she's also provided great REAL entertainment...You seemed to forget the great open bates, pussy licking and finger fucking the other girls in B1...Just saying...:dodgy:

He's just one of those people pissed off at life and carries a bid chip on his shoulder about it. He thinks the girls should behave exactly the way he thinks they should and if they don't it's all fake and they should leave.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

As i have called renata before,a real actress, with her fake screaming orgasms,, come on now. i agree with bud. How many people do you see,, normal people,, take showers with clothes on???? If these people get into RLC, i am damn sure they know what they are getting into and are well aware the cameras are all over the apts..,, so why hide what you have and why hide in blackout areas of the places like many do?? You have many useless slugs on RLC that are just there sucking up free rent,elec, water,,lots of water,lol, and cable,and internet and subscribers are paying the rent for them to live free,, i might as well adopt an overseas orphan, $44/mth goes a long way in poor countries.:confused:

As is often said

"The answer is simple. Stop paying and go find something else that you like better"