Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that is what I'm taking about that is just what renata would do  

every thing she starts ends off cam  just like renata  and don't say that I'm don't know what I'm talking about I have watched  b2 a lot  and vic was worth watching till renata came in that apt  then  renata got all the girls to only show alittle  and even show them how to hide  sorry for all the renata fans 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, West_California said:

Vicky deserves a private rub off.....she earned it...

Earned what???? I think all she has eared is a plane ticket home!

I've said it too many times, Victoria has no problem preforming stupid shows on cam, but if it gets alittle bit real, just a small bate, she has to hide off somewhere.

A plane ticket would be the most propriate, and that is what I hope my RLC-money goes to!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, West_California said:

Vicky deserves a private rub off.....she earned it...

so what did she do to go and hide off cam not a damn thing   but do another fake show that she was told to do  and tell me why you think she deserves time to hide from rlc cams 

• Upvote 1

cal  you don't have to tell me she is in the hall because the mirror is better out there then in her room ha ha ha  as worthless as Renata was all about the hiding in every way she can do  go home nic  you do not need to be on rlc if you don't what to be some what real  life so pack your suitcase and go find your friend Renata  and do your fake life with her  and leave rlc for good