Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, herd0 said:

I seriously wonder why these guys stick around for so long. It’s 6:21 a.m. there. If nothing has happened by 3 a.m. at the latest, I say chalk it up as a loss and head home. Anything past that, and you’re more than likely wasting your time.

man two hot girls drunk and dancing...why would you leave it...nothing to lose in staying back...infact they should  have insisted on staying over....

another demonstration why angie is single... two guys come in...she does cock teasing by her dance and undressing...both guys are interested in angie...glasha ignored in the first half...angie thinks she is too good for the short guy, while the tall one was too impatient to play angie's games and decides to have fun with glasha...but good he didnt go for pity sex...he didnt seem excited by glasha...even after looking at her tits for the first time..he had no interest....in the end...angie is almost dancing in her bra and there is no guy around her...

for me the tall guy was the culprit..if he had continued to be after angie...then probably he could share the bed with her...and glasha is a good sport...she would have allowed the short guy to share bed with her....maybe no sex...but fun in the bed...

the tattoo guy also called angie in between...lool

where is sonya??? she would have provided good balance yesterday...glasha in isolation is hot...but in front of angie, she looks ordinary...so if the guys have made up their mind to get in the panties of angie then convincing themselves to go for glasha is very tough...the tall guy was not too interested in her...if sonya was there i am sure both guys would have been happy to have her as a compromise...

hope sonya didnt find a bf or decided to have an off camera policy

16 minutes ago, Zinc said:

where is sonya??? she would have provided good balance yesterday...glasha in isolation is hot...but in front of angie, she looks ordinary...so if the guys have made up their mind to get in the panties of angie then convincing themselves to go for glasha is very tough...the tall guy was not too interested in her...if sonya was there i am sure both guys would have been happy to have her as a compromise...

hope sonya didnt find a bf or decided to have an off camera policy

Have not seen Sonja since Friday 

4 hours ago, herd0 said:

I seriously wonder why these guys stick around for so long. It’s 6:21 a.m. there. If nothing has happened by 3 a.m. at the latest, I say chalk it up as a loss and head home. Anything past that, and you’re more than likely wasting your time.

Not with these drunk Ho's!

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Or STUPID  !!!

I'm sure they paid for the drinks in hopes of getting some.....classic RLC stuff.

4 hours ago, Karrui said:

Seriously, I can not understand this apartment.
Every weekend they take men to drink all the drinks all night .... I believe that soon it will end badly

PS: We've seen apartments that went wrong like this

You hit the nail on the head.....they brought guys that paid for their drinks and it will always end the same.  Maybe one guy gets lucky or both do for fronting the alcohol but if that happens, they will get lucky and you will be left with wondering why you pay for that shit :)

4 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm pretty sure it will be two new guys next weekend. :biggrin:

That's the way it seems from this apartment.....new guys every weekend and that way the drunkard girls can drink for free.  It's all about "free" for the girls of "RLC"!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I agree its actually pretty reallife overall, these women seem to really want the dick not a bunch of girls putting on shows in my opinion

Then answer this......why so much talk about "blue balls"?  It's no more real life then any other apartment on RLC!!

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Have not seen Sonja since Friday 

you mentioned yesterday that she returned at around 11.10? so when she went out again...did she take a big bag or something? yesterday would have been very interesting if she was there...

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

you mentioned yesterday that she returned at around 11.10? so when she went out again...did she take a big bag or something? yesterday would have been very interesting if she was there...

I checked the replay now, it was Glasha wearing a shorts, so I maybe mixed her with Sonja. G got up from bed 1111

• Like 1

overall angie has shown an improvement...in the first party she was crying due to perverto touching her...ever since then..many guys have touched her (who were already friendzoned in her head) and perverto and the tall guy yesterday have sneaked on her while she was changing clothes...still she was comfy... her princess attitude has gone down a bit... plus she is readily taking off her top as well..even if she is not interested in the guys...yest right in the end she even did it when she was alone with that short weirdo  guy...