Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

34 minutes ago, Zinc said:

overall angie has shown an improvement...in the first party she was crying due to perverto touching her...ever since then..many guys have touched her (who were already friendzoned in her head) and perverto and the tall guy yesterday have sneaked on her while she was changing clothes...still she was comfy... her princess attitude has gone down a bit... plus she is readily taking off her top as well..even if she is not interested in the guys...yest right in the end she even did it when she was alone with that short weirdo  guy...

What is meant by friend-zoned.can u please explain?

31 minutes ago, bamboosa said:

What is meant by friend-zoned.can u please explain?

:huh: ... meaning that she is only thinking of the guys as a friend...no sex/love included.... this is the problem with super hot girls...it is very difficult for them to have normal male friends...for them most guys fall in this category as they have really put a high price on themselves and raised their standards so most guys dont attract them or they hope there is something better out there...while most guys with such girls, dont want to be just friends..they are always thinking of sex...

as an example yesterday...she just wanted to dance and talk to the tall guy...and maybe keep him as a contact...while the same guy was looking very attractive to glasha.. and she wanted to sleep with him.. she really felt uncomfortable in that first party when perverto was touching her....but now she is coping better...

now they are discussing all the cock teasing...two more victims added to angie's list...

dont know why guys like that short guy even come to such parties...he was acting weird and only staring at angie for most part...and looking jealous when the tall guy was touching angie... same like that perverto's friend and that other short haired guy who came in the last party...

i am not commenting that they dont look smart or handsome... i have seen so many below average looking guys...partying hard with hot girls...and they are not rich...but girls get comfortable around them coz they dont act weird or uneasy...

4 minutes ago, news49 said:

Je pense que Sonya ne doit pas être célibataire, peut-être que je me trompe, mais j'ai la sensation depuis le début

i think she is very single....she has had sex with one guy...shared bed with another guy the next day and allowed a third guy to kiss her

but i am surprised both for girls like sonya and sofie...being single...i mean cute, polite, introvert girls, dont seem to be in much demand...they are my favorite type of girls... i think problem are the men...they want wild women and they like to change women...remember that tattoo guy...he looked really civilized initially...then it turned out...he was a sex beast...he was on a sex trip here and then planning to go to thailand...

however good to see sonya didnt go out for entertainment...otherwise she would have stories to tell...glasha was infact telling her about last night...