Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

17 minutes ago, Zinc said:

dont understand sonya's dressing... she took off her bra and is now in nightie... 

9 minutes ago, Zinc said:

glasha also dressed in nighte...

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

a tv evening ? 

It is just another SANE night in SAG apartment

Sunday Attire for another  Nothing Evening:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is just another SANE night in SAG apartment

Sunday Attire for another  Nothing Evening:dodgy:

hmmm...you never know...sometimes the theme is set by angie...maybe they are waiting for her...but overall on sunday nothing has really happened... except for glasha's sex buddy and his friend coming on the night after the first party...

39 minutes ago, Zinc said:

dont understand sonya's dressing... she took off her bra and is now in nightie... 

I think this may be their version of "dressing for the cameras."  if so, I prefer Leora's version or kitty's version :blush:

5 minutes ago, hampelo said:

I think this may be their version of "dressing for the cameras."  if so, I prefer Leora's version or kitty's version :blush:

haha...yes leora version is the best.... 

but if there is no party but only a cpl of guys coming in..like on friday...then i prefer angie being out of the equation..angie sleeping or out of apartment, is better otherwise all night guys only try to get in her pants... and end up wasting their chance to hook up with sonya glasha...

• StnCld316 changed the title to Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Topic
1 minute ago, Zinc said:

interesting...glasha sonya in bed...in their respective rooms just when angie returns...its like they have planned shifts between them to keep the viewers interested...

... or they are intentionally avoiding Angie?

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2030 And Sonja asleep in her bed, Glasha in her bed and Angie back home in the kitchen.... 

that is 8:30pm ---these girls really worked hard at entertaining us :dodgy:

or they are disappointed and depressed that Angie did not bring back some male playthings.

3 minutes ago, hampelo said:

... or they are intentionally avoiding Angie?

hmmm...i think angie's attitude is much better after the 2nd party... 

there is a slight chance that angie's is bringing over some guy and wants privacy...like when she called the tattoo guy and both glasha/sonya stayed locked in glasha's room for about 15 hrs to give her privacy.... just being positive here...::)

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm...i think angie's attitude is much better after the 2nd party... 

there is a slight chance that angie's is bringing over some guy and wants privacy...like when she called the tattoo guy and both glasha/sonya stayed locked in glasha's room for about 15 hrs to give her privacy.... just being positive here...::)

I am positive that Angie left the apartment at 20:50 :dodgy: