Ary & George Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But isn't the same? Georges tenants are working for George. It's a team effort to get views and make money. 

George as in Alan and Nina's manager George, not Ary"'s George. Just to be clear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sailer said:

I am not sure i understand what do you want to say, Amy. I was telling Ary that quoted the wrong person not to you. 

Well, you basically told Ary that you were leaving cause she wasn't having sex like you wished her to. Then you said that you were going to see Serena instead. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sailer said:

I don't know who George is. I just wanted to see some hot action, nothing more.

And btw, you are right. VH works great on both S8+ and Iphone X. I was a Samsung lover until Christmas and now i'm undecided.

Of course, I get it. Sorry if you think ai was jumping on you about it. It's all good. George is the manager of Alan and Nina's place. I think some of the sex there is a bit too set up for my taste. 

The thing with iPhone that I don't like is that no mantter which browser I use, it always launches into full screen and it's a pair  in the ass to change cams. Plus, pinching to zoom works better on Android. Watching VH on my 12.9 inch iPad is the best, but not for taking screen shots. I still need to test the iPhone more. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sailer said:

I don't know who George is. I just wanted to see some hot action, nothing more.

And btw, you are right. VH works great on both S8+ and Iphone X. I was a Samsung lover until Christmas and now i'm undecided.

George is Ary guy

• Like 1

I was talking about the other George that Amy insinuated that would be my "boss".

You know, the funny thing is that today i watched for the first time that appartment because i usually i watch only A*&G and Anna's project.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sailer said:

I was talking about the other George that Amy insinuated that would be my "boss".

You know, the funny thing is that today i watched for the first time that appartment because i usually i watch only A*&G and Anna's project.  

Sorry didn't read that posts... George is a manager from other houses on VH

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sailer said:

Oh. This is sweet ! Thank you for watching us ! 

• Like 1