Ary & George Part #1

Just now, Soundmaker said:

I will, thank you 😂😂😂

No need to Thanks,just continue share the all work,studies etc you and Ary make with us,dam..this make us look like big  pervs..well we are why to deny it:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soundmaker said:

Yes indeed my girl has a fantastic ass. Im good at choosing asses😂😂😂

No doubts,you have good taste,Ary have an lovely body,with the right curves in the right places.But dat ass...ufff:biggrin:.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Soundmaker said:

My dog, my love, my friend, but i truly love my cat too. Thank for your good toughs.

Of course we like all the pets we have,i like to watch both(even if tabu sometimes should give an little more rest to poor cat hehe),myself prefer cats but dam tabu it's just something hehe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Soundmaker said:

I will frame it personaly. Just to be sure its gonna be the perfect painting.

For me could be from the same size that the painting that is in the middle of the wall behind cam4 (living room) and in the same position.. so we could appreciate the original and the painting at same time :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

For me could be from the same size that the painting that is in the middle of the wall behind cam4 (living room) and in the same position.. so we could appreciate the original and the painting at same time :biggrin:

You are so funny ! Just make my night ! 😂❤️

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Great ideea!