Ary & George Part #1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What did you get for Christmas Ary? And where is Bella? Havenโ€™t see her around much.ย 

Well George but me a very sweet watch-but i still wait to arrive ( Calvin Klain-a gold one โค๏ธโค๏ธ),i recive a dress,some make up and 2 perfumery!ย 

But yoooou ? โค๏ธ

ย 

And yes,i will stay with eyes closed. Haha

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Well George but me a very sweet watch-but i still wait to arrive ( Calvin Klain-a gold one โค๏ธโค๏ธ),i recive a dress,some make up and 2 perfumery!ย 

But yoooou ? โค๏ธ

ย 

And yes,i will stay with eyes closed. Haha

My girl gave me an iPhone X. Still trying to decide if I want to keep it. Thing so donโ€™t like is that I cannot paste YouTube videos into CC. Also, I donโ€™t like FaceTime. Sometimes I canโ€™t take a video call if you know what I mean. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Like 1

But I like having iTunes on my phone. Probably have about 30GB of music. Donโ€™t know what to do! I tested the camera and the iPhone definitely takes better pictures then the galaxy s8+. Very worriedย about FaceTime though.ย 

• Like 1

Sorry George allow me to indulge my fantasy! I would love to know what itโ€™s like to wrap myself around Ary and fall asleep! I think it must be something like Heaven! โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’โค๏ธ

• Like 2