Does anybody know what has been up with Candy since the other night? She hasn't been back since. Since then, I don't know what it is, but Dean has seemed lost, except for when he banged Nyusha, but that's another story. Noticed how he was checking out Lexi or whateverher name is when she was topless while they were on the couch in the living room. Anyways, I have been thinking, if Candy was any jealous of Dean she should of joined in like she did about a month ago when it was her, Dean and Alex if I remember correctly. Don't know what allthat commotion was all about the other night, but I think part of it was due to the whole "Misty" thing, and then Dean with Nyusha at this place. I would like to see Candy get with any of the other girls in that apartment, and or her and Dean get their own apartment. Hell, even give Candy her own place. 

2 hours ago, josh7481 said:

I'm pretty sure Candy can pull guys. She is one very attractive woman. Of all the ones I've seen on VHTV, she is definitely top 5.

candy is totally hot. but i don't know if she is aggressive enough to go after guys on her own. we haven't seen enough of her without a & a & the others. but i'd love to see more of her. then we would know if she would fit in with her own apt.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Golfer.. Candy is one of the most beautiful girls on VH, I know her antics of late have been suspect, but early days in the old apt, Candy was always a very keen participant in the sexy orgies, indeed she was usually the first to get naked and go wild.
Something , whether she wants to punish Dean, something has given her a new agenda, to thwart any group fun .
I would love to see Candy back as she was when she first appeared, sexy, fun, up for the orgy, I love this girl, just wish she would get back to how she was.

• Like 1