Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

48 minutes ago, bfaith said:

Nina sleeps all day or she does not do anything. How can anyone be so lazy? She is a beautiful woman. She should live her life and not lie all day. Wake Up Nina! 

To be fair.  I have heard that she now "works from home" using her phone and laptop.  What this work is I do not know, nor could I post it on an open forum.  At the moment she is a little unwell. :sick:  Also!  After last nights frolic, I'm not surprised she's sleeping late :blush::blush::biggrin:

I know she actually does live her life to the full.  We just do not get to see what she does outside.

I know!  I know!  I'm defending the girl again!  But hey, that's what I do :angel:.  Best go and put my hard-hat on.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

To be fair.  I have heard that she now "works from home" using her phone and laptop.  What this work is I do not know, nor could I post it on an open forum.  At the moment she is a little unwell. :sick:  Also!  After last nights frolic, I'm not surprised she's sleeping late :blush::blush::biggrin:

I know she actually does live her life to the full.  We just do not get to see what she does outside.

I know!  I know!  I'm defending the girl again!  But hey, that's what I do :angel:.  Best go and put my hard-hat on.

work at home for a lazy person is like gasoline on a fire :biggrin:  i'm jocking i'm happy for her if she can work from home (and a little bit envious)...

and i think today she's more tired because yesterday evening  they went to a birthday party (DE's birthday probably) i've seen they were wrapping a gift before going out yesterday evening

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

I hardly see her working. She's just sleeping. Nina is lazy or if she does not, then she should look for a doctor. This is not healthy. Anyway, she's been pale a little lately.

Yesterday was a brilliant night. 

Girls was so hot. 

So adorable, fucking perfect. 

Nina and Kira love each other. 

I think that their downs will be up!!!!)

Girls! It was the best that I've seen from january 2015 ;) 

It was so hot and sexy and so opened. 

♥️♥️♥️

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Roksis said:

Yesterday was a brilliant night. 

Girls was so hot. 

So adorable, fucking perfect. 

Nina and Kira love each other. 

I think that their downs will be up!!!!)

Girls! It was the best that I've seen from january 2015 ;) 

It was so hot and sexy and so opened. 

♥️♥️♥️

I have to agree with you on this 100%  A real privilege to watch.  As I said above.  Awesome!  With some lovely tender moments for those that relish the small details.:heart:

• Like 1