Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

Nina's whole body is full of red patches. In the morning I saw this when she got up. What is this?:huh:

I do not know.  Difficult to tell.  To happen so quickly it is likely to be an allergic reaction to something.  She is not scratching.  So it is not Shingles or Chicken pox.:huh:

Without a proper examination (not from you folks, get down) by a Doctor.    We can only speculate.   I just hope she gets well soon.::)

On that note.  For those that care.  I have just been given the all clear on my Cancer.  The treatment has worked.  And I now have a new lease on life. :biggrin:

This is both good news and bad.  I will now be able to get on with my life and indulge in my passion for photography.  So less time spent on CC.  Which will please most and possibly disappoint some.:biggrin:

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

I do not know.  Difficult to tell.  To happen so quickly it is likely to be an allergic reaction to something.  She is not scratching.  So it is not Shingles or Chicken pox.:huh:

Without a proper examination (not from you folks, get down) by a Doctor.    We can only speculate.   I just hope she gets well soon.::)

On that note.  For those that care.  I have just been given the all clear on my Cancer.  The treatment has worked.  And I now have a new lease on life. :biggrin:

This is both good news and bad.  I will now be able to get on with my life and indulge in my passion for photography.  So less time spent on CC.  Which will please most and possibly disappoint some.:biggrin:

I'm very happy for you. :)

• Like 4

Whilst I'm still around.  I have a question for everyone.  Now we know how quick people are to jump on Nina's back about being lazy.  Yet  has ANYONE ever seen Doe Eyes do ANY Cooking, Cleaning or Laundry?

She acts as part of the furniture, has her own keys, but does nothing to contribute.  I cannot even remember if she has ever come home with so much as a takeaway for the group???  And my memory is pretty good.

The more I think about it the more I realise this girl is taking freeloading to a whole new level.. Come on folks shoot me down in flames on this one....

Whilst I'm in rant mode..  If a newbie comes along and starts slagging off our girls.  Point them in my direction via a PM.  I will then put them right on some of the backstory of the girls. 

Hopefully stop them making fools of themselves, like I certainly did when I first joined in on CC.  Because I made some real howlers.  Oh! the embarrassment now I think back......

Nuff said.  Going to make another celebratory cup of tea and calm down..

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Whilst I'm still around.  I have a question for everyone.  Now we know how quick people are to jump on Nina's back about being lazy.  Yet  has ANYONE ever seen Doe Eyes do ANY Cooking, Cleaning or Laundry?

She acts as part of the furniture, has her own keys, but does nothing to contribute.  I cannot even remember if she has ever come home with so much as a takeaway for the group???  And my memory is pretty good.

The more I think about it the more I realise this girl is taking freeloading to a whole new level.. Come on folks shoot me down in flames on this one....

Whilst I'm in rant mode..  If a newbie comes along and starts slagging off our girls.  Point them in my direction via a PM.  I will then put them right on some of the backstory of the girls. 

Hopefully stop them making fools of themselves, like I certainly did when I first joined in on CC.  Because I made some real howlers.  Oh! the embarrassment now I think back......

You're absolutely right. I do not like her already. I think she is a two-faced chick.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

sometimes i saw her settling the sofa-bed and cleaning the dishes, but she didn't really help often in the housework, you're right about Nina being criticized for the same attitude while she's not ... it could be said, though, that at Nina should care more about the fact that what she doesn't do is weigh on Kira's shoulders, while at DE could "import" a little less about Kira

So I think it's right to point out on the laziness of DE also, anyway, seems to me what is not imputed to her however as regards laziness (my personal opinion) but is compensated by the "attacks" that receives as a manipulator of the couple or person who wants to conquer for someone Nina, according to others Kira ... i didn't notice all this, not so clear at least ... reading some posts DE is described as a Russian version of Crudelia Demon  :biggrin: maybe i don't know her well than some of you, but i think she's better than sometimes is told about her

P.S. I'm very happy about the good news that you received, my best wishes for your future ... here and not :blush:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

The more I think about it the more I realise this girl is taking freeloading to a whole new level.

Although I have nothing against Doe-Eyes (call me a fan if you want), even I have to admit she does zero in the apartment.

XcEK8KF.jpg

• Like 4

Just spotted that the puzzle is a scene of London.  Hahaha.  :biggrin:  Photo taken a long, long time ago.  Not been lately.  Dirty place.  I cannot remember seeing any red telephone boxes.  Thousands were scrapped many years ago.  Only a few left as museum exhibitions or in period displays around the country.  Some were even used as garden ornaments for a while.  Sorry if I'm bursting a few bubbles here.  But the reality of an overcrowded, fume laden city is so different to what is portrayed on TV and in cinemas.

Gosh I'm turning into miserable git tonight.  Must be getting tired. :sleepy:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Just spotted that the puzzle is a scene of London.  Hahaha.  :biggrin:  Photo taken a long, long time ago.  Not been lately.  Dirty place.  I cannot remember seeing any red telephone boxes.  Thousands were scrapped many years ago.  Only a few left as museum exhibitions or in period displays around the country.  Some were even used as garden ornaments for a while.

Nina's fascination for telephones clearly reaches well beyond her own phone :biggrin: Just joking :cool:

• Like 3