Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

11 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Dasha needs to go home. That is elsewhere. Hotter girls here and they don't have to troll to get views. My opinion.

But when she arrived at m&s it was promising,then she became her regular herself more and more,that means boring Dasha.Not to mention the hidding,honestly never seen Sasha and masha going Soo much to that room without s cams like current days,it's sad because Dasha had a lot of potencial But Seems that Dasha it's gone(Thanks cave man).

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/11/2018 at 1:03 PM, rebliz said:

Some writing her about the sexual situations on my point of view Dasha is not so attractive what she can offer? body of skin and bones? tiny tiny tits? no expression face? 

Dasha's dreadlocks & tattoos are a turn off for me, her tits are fine.

• Like 1

gente desculpa mas o apartamento de masha e sasha esta muito chato nada acontece nos estamos vivendo so de esperança dasha so fica simplismente nua se mostrando para o mundo. mas cade as festas uma bebida um striper algunha coisa pra animá este ambiente. todos os dias a mesma coisas eles nu e só. nada acontece.

• Upvote 1

the last 3 times they have drank we have seen masha take a girl in the bedroom and went down on her then the night with V for the threesome then on newyears M and D made out hey we only have another month to wait for them to drink again at home anyway since the night of the threesome with V two months ago they have only drank once on New Years eve and then Sasha was sick, so they don't  drink with some guests for a reason i guess because we have certainly seen them drink a lot with certain guests then not others TK and his woman come to mind