Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh god enough with this. The last two times Masha and Dasha made out with each other Sasha was NOT THERE. Masha and Dasha are alone together all the time and they don't shit. Stop finding a way to blame Sasha for something that is NOT his fault. 

Exactly.Things Will happen when the three decide it..just like westerday kissing session in batbube by both girls,meanwhile as combined by them sasha was in bed and then livingroom watching things in pc and playing games in phone and not an single time interrupted them..the next kisses,or something more will happen when they talk and decide to do that..nothing natural or not planied.

• Like 1

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 8 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Exactly.Things Will happen when the three decide it..just like westerday kissing session in batbube by both girls,meanwhile as combined by them sasha was in bed and then livingroom watching things in pc and playing games in phone and not an single time interrupted them..the next kisses,or something more will happen when they talk and decide to do that..nothing natural or not planied.

I think that Dasha does not want to do anything with Sasha and that this situation could harm his couple

All this begins to be over boring to me. they are in this ugly and bald bedroom, do all this ridiculous hugs, somethime a little kiss, like girl scout in camp that are descovering the first erotics. Is obvious that Dasha would not be touched bei Sasha. Its ok. Can not force people for Sex. But then please Dasha go back to the livingroom and do intelligent things. Read a book or sing a song or watch tv. Dasha bgins to be something like a bur. She is allways attached to Masha and Sahsa. Let them alone so they can enjoy their sex life

Somethime i think, that Dasha is in the apartment of Masha and Sasha because she had after the split from Demid a emergency where to stay. M/S maybe gave her the opportunitiy to reside with them. But Dasha is not very happy there. She participate only a little bit. Some masturbation sessions, some posings on the sofa, some kisses with Masha (Its obvious that Mashe takes the initiative for kissing. Watch videos of New Year and in the bathtube yesterday or the day before. Dasha allways first is reserved, and after a time she participate). Maybe she feels under pressure to do all this hugs and kisses as something like a thank you to Masha for living in their apartment. My personal opinion

More chance of action in Mayas apartment than there is watching this lot. They are truly boring. Same old stuff every day like watching the same movie over and over again. Yaaaaaaawn.

IMHP the sooner they can get rid of the tattooed and unattractive Dasha things may improve.