Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If Dasha was there just because she doesn't have an place to stay she Probrably wouldn't bating in living room an empty in bed and using dildos etc,she was also with other friends(teya and Stan)for some long weeks and even the shower she didn't show much,and not an single time she was naked or even less so something more,also to travel to other country just to have an place to sleep seem a an little to much.In my opinon could b two things(but any other person could have other opinion and diferent of course)it's or because masha and Sasha place was having few viewrs and they talked with her to join them,or could be Dasha it's trying to comeback and have another house in tv.From what I seen from Dasha if was just an visit she wouldn't not do the things she did till now.

Maybe you have right. But its seems to me that Dasha does all the things she do, without enthusiasm. She does the things because RLC or somebody else expecting it from her. So her masturbations show she does a few minutes bevor in the tube. For the viewers. Once or twice at week. To me it seems that she absolutely not enjoy the programm she have to run regularly

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Dasha is laying absolutely naked on M/S bed. This shows me, that the big obstacle to do all the things she would do, is Sasha. When he is absent, she feels comfortable.

She masturbates with fun and toys. This is the Dasha we know. No stupid hugs, no stupid leg knots, ordered by Masha. She needs her own apartment.

7 minutes ago, dwarf said:

She masturbates with fun and toys. This is the Dasha we know. No stupid hugs, no stupid leg knots, ordered by Masha. She needs her own apartment.

Even she gaves us an beautiful masturbation with her tailed but plug , keep in mind, its show, its for the camera and the viewers

1 hour ago, dwarf said:

Even she gaves us an beautiful masturbation with her tailed but plug , keep in mind, its show, its for the camera and the viewers

As I sayed even before the "show" started..all three residents look very unnatural during things,last great exemple was This Dasha bate..when Sasha and masha leaved and Dasha got naked I knew what would happen(more or less)bate in bathtubs fallow by one in bed,and anyone that watched it seen how cold all looked,when things are programmed this is the result.Maybe in near future the three will interact more and more naturally but sadly that doesn't happened sinse Dasha arrived.

1 hour ago, dwarf said:

where do you get Masha is ordering anything and you are the one that said they would throw Dasha out for not having sex too right I don't know why you hate M and S so much

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

where do you get Masha is ordering anything and you are the one that said they would throw Dasha out for not having sex too right

Yes, because Dashe do not like what Masha expects from here. All thes hugs, leg knots, kisses at new year and before yesterday are things from Masha. Dasha has an other way to life in RLC. Take a look at Dasha now, at this Moment. She is completely naked and free. She sings and dance. She never was so in the last weeks. Because she feels unfree when Sahsa/Masha are present.

3 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Yes, because Dashe do not like what Masha expects from here. All thes hugs, leg knots, kisses at new year and before yesterday are things from Masha. Dasha has an other way to life in RLC. Take a look at Dasha now, at this Moment. She is completely naked and free. She sings and dance. She never was so in the last weeks. Because she feels unfree when Sahsa/Masha are present.

I have been watching Dasha since her and Demid first came on RLC sure she started out good open masturbation and sex but then they changed she quit masterbating and they started covering up that went on a year or better so which Dasha are you talking about and why are you so damn positive she dose not like Masha sexually you really have no clue you just seen what she was willing to do around Demid and you think you know everything about her sexually 

So I made an personal decision now. The story about Dasha, Masha and Sasha becomes an mental fixation to me. Every 5 minutes I run to my PC to watch what happended. Thes because I begun to take part of Dashas "life". But we all know that there nothing will changes when they are lives togheter in this apartment. I decided to watch no more the videos in RLC apartments, especially the apartment of M/S/D. From now on, I only will consult this forum once at week, preferably at weekend, and read the forum news about M/S/D. If there will be an immense change, then I will return watching videos. By folks.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I have been watching Dasha since her and Demid first came on RLC sure she started out good open masturbation and sex but then they changed she quit masterbating and they started covering up that went on a year or better so which Dasha are you talking about and why are you so damn positive she dose not like Masha sexually you really have no clue you just seen what she was willing to do around Demid and you think you know everything about her sexually 

Hey Emmett stay calm. Maybe Dasha has some affection to masha. And maybe even she feels some sexual attraction. I have eyes to see. But this means not to Sahsa. Sahsas presence is disturbing. You can tell me what ever you want about how long you watch Dasha. I can see her reactions to Sasha. No good. And because of this situation there will never be some real interaction. Masha makes all this bullshit with Dasha because she has no plan. Stupid hugs, stupid leg knots. And now Bye

If you have watched Masha and Sasha from the beginning you would know the only time Sasha does anything sexual with a female, there is always a male in the apartment or with Masha and the male setting up Sasha. The relationship between Dasha and Sasha isn't that either one isn't attracted to the other it's Sasha being true to Masha. JMO.