Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stigeriksson16 said:

When Dasca start live in the outher apartment , ( Dasca and demid ) she masturbate whith a banana ,,,,, Demid dont like that

Maybe he was jealous about the banana, because she gaves him the sensation to be a bad lover HaHaHa.

4 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I start to believe to these that said that D not attracted by Sasha now she move from one side of the bed (I think S was in the middle) to the other side of the bed 

sasha is in the middle just like every other night since they started sleeping together,but last night Sasha and Dasha were spooning and sasha went to roll over but dasha grabbed his arm and pulled him back again and I don't care if some numb nuts tells me I didn't see it

33 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sasha is in the middle just like every other night since they started sleeping together,but last night Sasha and Dasha were spooning and sasha went to roll over but dasha grabbed his arm and pulled him back again and I don't care if some numb nuts tells me I didn't see it

maybe this move happens. But it has nothing to say. Absolutely sure, not in the contex the most folks here are hoping. Maybe this was a move while she sleeps. Maybe it was a little fun. Why not. They must not be enemies. But you have to watch her reactions during the day and in the evening when they make their stupid leg knots in bed. She is always not amused when he make a try or when he comes to near. Not the fantasies and the hopes are relevant, the facts are. If you and the other folks would have right - ok. My defeat. And I will vomit a lot about that.

And we can continue with offending us. My mother language is german. There are a lots of words I can give you as answer. Like my answer today to your post. Both posts, yours and mine, were deleted from somebody of the forum. It makes not sens to continue in this infantile way like numb nuts and so on. Capisce? Oh yea, italian is my second mother language. I would have even here a lot of words. So stay calm.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I cant get by you saying masha was forcing Dasha to do shit I don't care about a language difference that's just wrong

Yes I have say that Masha forcing Dasha. That's right. But not in the way that she puts the drill-sergeant-hat on and give her order to make now leg konts and hug and so on. Read this plz. I' am not the only one to see Masha this way

postet by rubberman thursday 12:44 AM:

https://reallifecamfan.com/forums/topic/3384-dasha-fan-page/?page=2

I would say with my words, that Masha begins to absorbe Dasha in their daily program. When I reached RLC the first time, last October or November, very soon I have descovered post from people they say that S/M are like roboters. In sex and how they shape her day. Very boring. Really programmed. Like they do actually today. Nothing has changed. And when Dasha came in, this should be a chance to lern a little bit from her. But M/S first integrated her in the daily business and then they assimilate her like the borgs do. When she sleeps on the sofa I like to watch her, how she read books, or she write in her diary (suppose), so she do tonight at 02 am in th living room. She has a crative side. And i liked to watch the shape of her body. it was a calm situation. and somethime, in the middle of the night she left the apartment an go outside for some time. But now she is assimilatet in the stupid day shaping of Sasha and Masha. And I am sure that Dasha has no asked to participate in this boring program, because this way she can no more enjoy her creative side. Maybe during the day. But the day is full of this programs. I think that it was Masha in a soft but resolutely way she "commands" (sorry, "to take someone in"), that Dasha now should participate to all this, and leave all this little things she has done before. And Dasha, whatever her motivation was, has accepted, even toght she has to face the danger that Sasha tries to touch her. In front of such a resolutely performance she seems to be a little bit submissive (my opinion). And so now she can no more do her things she does on the sofa, she has to do the borg program. And sorry, this is my fantasy, I have the opinion, that refusing this to Masha would not be a good idea. Some day ago I have see Masha when she was upset with Sasha. She was extreme. She went to the bedroom to pouting and after a few minutes she cames back to the livingroom and with a high-pitched voice she shouted at Sasha and went back to the bedroom and so on. Several times, for a long time. Maybe you have seen this too? There I think that this women is psychic disturbed. So, thats is because I think that Masha would kick Dasha out of the Apartment if Dasha refuses to participate to the borg assimilation. That's what I meant with commanding Dasha and maybe kick her out of the apartment. So like other people in the forum, I have my fantasies and my way to see and understand things. I would not see how Sasha fuck Dasha. I would be happy, when she would go back to sleep on the sofa.

15 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Yes I have say that Masha forcing Dasha. That's right. But not in the way that she puts the drill-sergeant-hat on and give her order to make now leg konts and hug and so on. Read this plz. I' am not the only one to see Masha this way

postet by rubberman thursday 12:44 AM:

https://reallifecamfan.com/forums/topic/3384-dasha-fan-page/?page=2

I would say with my words, that Masha begins to absorbe Dasha in their daily program. When I reached RLC the first time, last October or November, very soon I have descovered post from people they say that S/M are like roboters. In sex and how they shape her day. Very boring. Really programmed. Like they do actually today. Nothing has changed. And when Dasha came in, this should be a chance to lern a little bit from her. But M/S first integrated her in the daily business and then they assimilate her like the borgs do. When she sleeps on the sofa I like to watch her, how she read books, or she write in her diary (suppose), so she do tonight at 02 am in th living room. She has a crative side. And i liked to watch the shape of her body. it was a calm situation. and somethime, in the middle of the night she left the apartment an go outside for some time. But now she is assimilatet in the stupid day shaping of Sasha and Masha. And I am sure that Dasha has no asked to participate in this boring program, because this way she can no more enjoy her creative side. Maybe during the day. But the day is full of this programs. I think that it was Masha in a soft but resolutely way she "commands" (sorry, "to take someone in"), that Dasha now should participate to all this, and leave all this little things she has done before. And Dasha, whatever her motivation was, has accepted, even toght she has to face the danger that Sasha tries to touch her. In front of such a resolutely performance she seems to be a little bit submissive (my opinion). And so now she can no more do her things she does on the sofa, she has to do the borg program. And sorry, this is my fantasy, I have the opinion, that refusing this to Masha would not be a good idea. Some day ago I have see Masha when she was upset with Sasha. She was extreme. She went to the bedroom to pouting and after a few minutes she cames back to the livingroom and with a high-pitched voice she shouted at Sasha and went back to the bedroom and so on. Several times, for a long time. Maybe you have seen this too? There I think that this women is psychic disturbed. So, thats is because I think that Masha would kick Dasha out of the Apartment if Dasha refuses to participate to the borg assimilation. That's what I meant with commanding Dasha and maybe kick her out of the apartment. So like other people in the forum, I have my fantasies and my way to see and understand things. I would not see how Sasha fuck Dasha. I would be happy, when she would go back to sleep on the sofa.

that's not what you said the other night and the admins can look you said Masha was forcing Dashsa to do what she wants because Dasha was desperate and Masha would throw her out its in black and white so to speak

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

that's not what you said the other night and the admins can look you said Masha was forcing Dashsa to do what she wants because Dasha was desperate and Masha would throw her out its in black and white so to speak

it's exactly that what I say the other night. In this long text tonight I only describe what is my opinion about what happens after Dashas arrival in the apartment. That M/S has assimilatet her with more or less pressure, to participate to their stupid daily routine.

Why she is come to this apartment? Maybe because she had an emergency where to stay after the split with Demid. And if so, she she is manipulable and do things that maybe she thinks by herself that they are stupid. And she does because she would not annoy Masha, because in this case it's alway the danger she must leave the apartment. What's wrong with this theory?

Sorry I can not do you the favour to say that Dasha is 24/7 horny about Sasha and only want to fuck with him. It's not like this, and I see no signs that this will change. Sorry for you.

*I stay with my version*. Maybe she's wrong. But with all the other versions here about Dasha......

1 hour ago, dwarf said:

it's exactly that what I say the other night. In this long text tonight I only describe what is my opinion about what happens after Dashas arrival in the apartment. That M/S has assimilatet her with more or less pressure, to participate to their stupid daily routine.

Why she is come to this apartment? Maybe because she had an emergency where to stay after the split with Demid. And if so, she she is manipulable and do things that maybe she thinks by herself that they are stupid. And she does because she would not annoy Masha, because in this case it's alway the danger she must leave the apartment. What's wrong with this theory?

Sorry I can not do you the favour to say that Dasha is 24/7 horny about Sasha and only want to fuck with him. It's not like this, and I see no signs that this will change. Sorry for you.

*I stay with my version*. Maybe she's wrong. But with all the other versions here about Dasha......

Don't agree,don't think Dasha it's being manipulated by anyone,the three are in sintony and doing the things they want,that's includes all the topless teases in bed by the three and the kissing sessions.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't agree,don't think Dasha it's being manipulated by anyone,the three are in sintony and doing the things they want,that's includes all the topless teases in bed by the three and the kissing sessions.

as I wrote, my mother languages are german and italian. my last english lessons I had, was years ago. And maybe I use the wrong expressions to describe situations. Maybe the words I used to describe Mashas behavior to Dasha I should not say that she commands. Is decisive the right word? She is decisive how she wants shape her daily routine. And she is decisive to integrate Dasha in that routine. And Dasha accept it, what ever the motivations are. She makes the RLC-basics like walk around topless in the apartment and in bed. And she accept some Masha-plus, like leg knots. But the "heavy" things like kisses between D/M - I never saw that Dasha starts with this. All time Masha begins to kiss. And in bed its alway Masha that is laying on Dasha. Dasha accept this all in a passive way. And because of this I say that Dasha has been really assimilated by M/S to do theyr boring programm as they ever do. Dasha now does no more the things she do before this assimilation, like reading books and write in her diary. The only action is to go early in the evening to bed and do this stupid show. Maybe S/M think that they can excite the viewers when they are in bed. Maybe they never reads the forum and so they can never discover how boring they are. I hope to never see kisses between D/S. This would be........aaaarrrrgghh

33 minutes ago, dwarf said:

as I wrote, my mother languages are german and italian. my last english lessons I had, was years ago. And maybe I use the wrong expressions to describe situations. Maybe the words I used to describe Mashas behavior to Dasha I should not say that she commands. Is decisive the right word? She is decisive how she wants shape her daily routine. And she is decisive to integrate Dasha in that routine. And Dasha accept it, what ever the motivations are. She makes the RLC-basics like walk around topless in the apartment and in bed. And she accept some Masha-plus, like leg knots. But the "heavy" things like kisses between D/M - I never saw that Dasha starts with this. All time Masha begins to kiss. And in bed its alway Masha that is laying on Dasha. Dasha accept this all in a passive way. And because of this I say that Dasha has been really assimilated by M/S to do theyr boring programm as they ever do. Dasha now does no more the things she do before this assimilation, like reading books and write in her diary. The only action is to go early in the evening to bed and do this stupid show. Maybe S/M think that they can excite the viewers when they are in bed. Maybe they never reads the forum and so they can never discover how boring they are. I hope to never see kisses between D/S. This would be........aaaarrrrgghh

Maybe indeed masha it's the "leader" of the show,but not by much,this Dasha isn't new for the ones that watched her with Demid,she can play a lot(being with teases or wathever)and she show that before,Regard masha and Sasha..from what I recall this shows and teases started more when V arrived,prior to that they were one of most genuine couples in Rlc,but their "theatres" started about that time.And for that Dasha it's the perfect company for it.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Curious thing or not,the three gone out and only masha returned.

you mean that S/D tells M that they have to out for shopping, but in truth they went with the elevator (suppose) to the basement and since noon they are down there for having a lot of passionate fun. And then when they are back they will do as they would not having to do with each other? :biggrin: