Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe indeed masha it's the "leader" of the show,but not by much,this Dasha isn't new for the ones that watched her with Demid,she can play a lot(being with teases or wathever)and she show that before,Regard masha and Sasha..from what I recall this shows and teases started more when V arrived,prior to that they were one of most genuine couples in Rlc,but their "theatres" started about that time.And for that Dasha it's the perfect company for it.

The future will show.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, dwarf said:

you mean that S/D tells M that they have to out for shopping, but in truth they went with the elevator (suppose) to the basement and since noon they are down there for having a lot of passionate fun. And then when they are back they will do as they would not having to do with each other? :biggrin:

Hehe,no ideia about the shoppings But Dasha took(if I seen good)an backpack with her,and the three gone out and then only one returned,maybe the two friends are doing an picnick,fallowed by an yoga session in the park.When they returned of course masha with be like an "condom" as usualy..siting between dash and Sasha,specially in bed.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,no ideia about the shoppings But Dasha took(if I seen good)an backpack with her,and the three gone out and then only one returned,maybe the two friends are doing an picnick,fallowed by an yoga session in the park.When they returned of course masha with be like an "condom" as usualy..siting between dash and Sasha,specially in bed.

This mysterious Lady V when she was at the apartment? Before the arrival of Dasha there was for a several time a man with dark long hair. He sleeps on the sofa. I only went in for a few times, because it was boring. But before this long haired man, so at octobre or november, the time I reached the first time RLC, there was a woman, who even walks around topless in the Livingroom.Is she Lady V? And does she sleeps in bed together with M/S, or on the sofa? You mentioned, that Lady V and Sasha never had a touch and that only at the almost end of her precence it happens somthing between them all. I think, to have no contacts, like Lady V and S, and having something like reclutance like Dasha have, when Sasha attempts to touch her, is a big difference

But I repeat: Future will show.

28 minutes ago, dwarf said:

This mysterious Lady V when she was at the apartment? Before the arrival of Dasha there was for a several time a man with dark long hair. He sleeps on the sofa. I only went in for a few times, because it was boring. But before this long haired man, so at octobre or november, the time I reached the first time RLC, there was a woman, who even walks around topless in the Livingroom.Is she Lady V? And does she sleeps in bed together with M/S, or on the sofa? You mentioned, that Lady V and Sasha never had a touch and that only at the almost end of her precence it happens somthing between them all. I think, to have no contacts, like Lady V and S, and having something like reclutance like Dasha have, when Sasha attempts to touch her, is a big difference

But I repeat: Future will show.

She was in house for at least an couple times,first time it was with the boyfriend(an tall p,skinny dude)they sleeped in livingroom coach and had sex several times,more or less at good view.Last time she was in was prior to Dasha..only her as guest,and Basicaly it's an dejavu with Dasha now.Dont agree Sasha and Dasha have any type animosity or not chemistry,could look like that but then you look at Dasha and masha kissing like they are Totaly in "love" to then few minute some later to act like nothing happen and no kisses for weeks..and you think..what part is "real"and staged..from what I seen more it's staged than "real.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She was in house for at least an couple times,first time it was with the boyfriend(an tall p,skinny dude)they sleeped in livingroom coach and had sex several times,more or less at good view.Last time she was in was prior to Dasha..only her as guest,and Basicaly it's an dejavu with Dasha now.Dont agree Sasha and Dasha have any type animosity or not chemistry,could look like that but then you look at Dasha and masha kissing like they are Totaly in "love" to then few minute some later to act like nothing happen and no kisses for weeks..and you think..what part is "real"and staged..from what I seen more it's staged than "real.

Ok. Thanks 4 your answer. We will see. If there will happens something between S/D I will throw my computer out of the window :biggrin: (not very bad, because I have a lot of them)

Sasha and Dasha left at 12 noon alone and have yet to return leaving Masha at home. After an hour it appears Masha left for a brief period to get food.  Also for those who missed it this morning Dasha before leaving the bed at 10 A.M. gave Sasha a big hug in bed while they were alone and Masha was in Kitchen.

2 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

Sasha and Dasha left at 12 noon alone and have yet to return leaving Masha at home. Also for those who missed it this morning Dasha before leaving the bed at 10 A.M. gave Sasha a big hug in bed while they were alona and Masha was in Kitchen.

Aua! I have not seen this. I have seen from the moment that Dasha was sitting on the sofa, with clothes on, ready to leave. And after a few minutes she left the apartment with Sasha.

Shit. Maybe really things begin to change between S/D? Horror!

This trio is falling far behind the trios of  Sam,Eva and guest as well as the trio of  Luci,Kust and guest  even though haven't seen the trios go all the way at least those two other ones are complete nudity and oil rub downs with all three participating.

• Upvote 1