Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, ManBat said:

Just one observation : with both TK/TKW and V, they haven't used condom when they fucked. So maybe M&S don't like to use condom.

Couldn't it be that it took time with V and now D because these 2 girls have done a HIV test and wait for the result before going all the way ? The recommended time limit for the last tests generation is 6 weeks...

Just my two cents.

as good a theory as any 

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appears what is going on is they are trying to reel her in so they can have some amazing 3some sex.. I sure Sasha has a hand in it and has prodded her to get with him while she is gone. Been a slow process but sometimes that will make the relationship of the 3 last longer. Dasha is game I think but needs to warm up..Excited!!

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what was I just saying yesterday its just a little further all the time, whats next a bath together 

Probrably,you know how love works..it's step by step..at least the new "couple" had the very lucky that mash a it's absent today..honestly all feels naturally and with sentiments growing,pure genuine care and love:cry:,this three are as genuine as can be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Probrably,you know how love works..it's step by step..at least the new "couple" had the very lucky that mash and it's absent today..honestly all feels naturally and with sentiments growing,pure genuine care and love:cry:,this three are as genuine as can be.

:biggrin: okay 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Appears what is going on is they are trying to reel her in so they can have some amazing 3some sex.. I sure Sasha has a hand in it and has prodded her to get with him while she is gone. Been a slow process but sometimes that will make the relationship of the 3 last longer. Dasha is game I think but needs to warm up..Excited!!

Poor inocent Dasha.....

• Like 1