Julia & Eric - General Chat Topic (2018)

Julia can be extremely hot. She simply needs to pay attention to her horizontal lips (her vertical lips are wonderfully perfect, and so is her swollen clitorus). She needs to allow her face to smile and laugh more: when she does that she's a killer vamp that can control men. I don't know what her back-story is; that would be privileged information via PM. But she doesn't seem happy enough to express happiness often over the Internet. I don't know why. I just wish she could. Count me in as a member of her fan club; she's an alluring and mysterious woman for some reason that I cannot understand. But then again, I always fall for the mysterious RLC women.

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Julia can be extremely hot. She simply needs to pay attention to her horizontal lips (her vertical lips are wonderfully perfect, and so is her swollen clitorus). She needs to allow her face to smile and laugh more: when she does that she's a killer vamp that can control men. I don't know what her back-story is; that would be privileged information via PM. But she doesn't seem happy enough to express happiness often over the Internet. I don't know why. I just wish she could. Count me in as a member of her fan club; she's an alluring and mysterious woman for some reason that I cannot understand. But then again, I always fall for the mysterious RLC women.

Yeah, that's exactly why I found it so hot, she allways has that stern allmost angry look, I believe it's unintentional and just happens when she focus her eyes on something..

That's why it became so sexy to see her squirm around like a little soft sex kitten and submissively serve up her asshole for me while licking her lips.. I swear I could allmost her her moan "fuck me" :wink: