Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

3 hours ago, Nick said:

Angie is home all alone poor girl I hope she take advantage  do some excitement all by her self 

Hehe,excitement it's Angie middle name:biggrin:.But if you join an couple blankets maybe..maybe..an little action under them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,excitement it's Angie middle name:biggrin:.But if you join an couple blankets maybe..maybe..an little action under them.

did you see 2 weeks ago when she was half naked bate that was hot but she got interrupted  From  Sonya and Glasha they came in her room and she had to cover it was short but was good bate

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Nick said:

did you see 2 weeks ago when she was half naked bate that was hot but she got interrupted  From  Sonya and Glasha they came in her room and she had to cover it was short but was good bate

Yes,was the only moment I seen her doing something intime without blankets covering,and also that night she was extremely drunked and an dude almost forced her to blow him,it lasted about 30sec,one minute,then she looked to cams and was over.3,4monts and that's all she did(Regard intimacy).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes,was the only moment I seen her doing something intime without blankets covering,and also that night she was extremely drunked and an dude almost forced her to blow him,it lasted about 30sec,one minute,then she looked to cams and was over.3,4monts and that's all she did(Regard intimacy).

Me to LOL I always watch her I love her she is beauty , the reason I watch her to catch her in action :-)

56 minutes ago, Nick said:

Me to LOL I always watch her I love her she is beauty , the reason I watch her to catch her in action :-)

beauty?  well, she does have a beautiful face...  and an hourglass figure... if you can wait until the end of the hour when all the sand has run to the bottom :biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hampelo said:

beauty?  well, she does have a beautiful face...  and an hourglass figure... if you can wait until the end of the hour when all the sand has run to the bottom :biggrin:

I hopping and willing to wait for her like a fox when I catch her it's reward  :-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nick said:

I don't like much very full of themselfs persons,Angie it's allll the time looking to mirror,I prefer more down to heart girls that are pretty but don't think they are supremeeee:biggrin:.Also she have nice size boobs but look at her nipples..in my taste the other two are prettier and better shaped,and they look to the mirrors but not to the limit and beyound like Angie,and both have nice size breasts with......perfect nipples.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ze81 said:

I don't like much very full of themselfs persons,Angie it's allll the time looking to mirror,I prefer more down to heart girls that are pretty but don't think they are supremeeee:biggrin:.Also she have nice size boobs but look at her nipples..in my taste the other two are prettier and better shaped,and they look to the mirrors but not to the limit and beyound like Angie,and both have nice size breasts with......perfect nipples.

Don't look at the chimney when you are poking a fire....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

i think she is just afraid of bringing in any guy as long as she is alone... although i think she can bring in that perverto friend of hers... the guy is got pretty disciplined now.. infact has shared bed with her twice but didnt really to much to her... probably when she went out on vacation with him, they did eventually have sex... because ever since then he looked more in control of his emotions in front of her...yeah she still  hates it whenever he touches her...but i guess...for her...that would be the case usually with most guys...