Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't think the way they act make them more interesting,per contrary with weeks,months pass people have less interest in watching them,just an little exemple,i puted the cc numbers of their post..first two months the three had more than 2000coments,then the next two months after that..about 350,400coments..in start it's interesting to see if they gona start open  do more things etc..then after some time when nothing changes(or little)people lost interest.Its an place with three relatively pretty girls that do very very little.

yes but is has all got to do with the events... most of their activities happened in the first two months... after that just random guys...singing dancing, playing twister or just sleeping over night on the sofa... it all depends on these girls.. if they want they can have the highest viewership... for me... that night with the tattoo guy... when angie and glasha..both were after him... lool.. it was the most memorable night of RLC in the last 12 months... there was a lotta confusion and excitement...

who is this fat guy...turning up here everyday? is he a replacement till angie returns???

or does he seriously think he has a chance with one of these girls... oh well.. if i were in his place..i would also spend weekend with them.. chance or no chance...

1April cc house update,Angie,Glasha and Sonya place had about 2200posts sinse it opened(in November)till 1jan..not bad..from January to 1April house had less than 750posts.About three times less coments in more time.

On 31/03/2018 at 5:09 PM, Zinc said:

yes but is has all got to do with the events... most of their activities happened in the first two months... after that just random guys...singing dancing, playing twister or just sleeping over night on the sofa... it all depends on these girls.. if they want they can have the highest viewership... for me... that night with the tattoo guy... when angie and glasha..both were after him... lool.. it was the most memorable night of RLC in the last 12 months... there was a lotta confusion and excitement...

Was Just trying to show(with numbers)that don't agree that the place it's unique and interesting because the three girls beyavour,if was then probarby place would have still lots of views and people commenting,and that only happened in the first two months(maybe because in part they were more active,place was very new and also because with time start seing nothing would happen,or only very sparkle in time),House could be all anyone wants..less an sucess place.Maybe hiring girls that don't do the  things underblankets to hide from cam,or that don't have the place so much in completely dark..that would be an huge plus.If Rlc hired three more umble girls,that aren't all the time admiring themselfs(specialy in Angie case)than things could had been diferent.

On 3/31/2018 at 12:24 PM, Zinc said:

who is this fat guy...turning up here everyday? is he a replacement till angie returns???

or does he seriously think he has a chance with one of these girls... oh well.. if i were in his place..i would also spend weekend with them.. chance or no chance...

I would show up with lots... and I mean LOTS of alcohol :biggrin:

• Like 2

i have a feeling.. some guy that angie exploited, cursed her... and that fat guy sitting here everyday is actually angie... :cool:

eitherways she returns tonite or tomorrow... hopefully a big bang is planned this weekend...lets see

On 04/04/2018 at 3:18 PM, Zinc said:

i have a feeling.. some guy that angie exploited, cursed her... and that fat guy sitting here everyday is actually angie... :cool:

eitherways she returns tonite or tomorrow... hopefully a big bang is planned this weekend...lets see

Hehe not an chance..."hopefully an Big Bang is planned this weekend",it's This nothing house,only "Big Bang" possible Its at max in the opening of an champaign bottle or something.Looks an residence of old people in retirement,but even those are more funny and energetic than any of this three.

6 hours ago, HassanVersace said:

who dont want to suck angies nipples every morning? :) 

Not me, brother...I'd rather suck on them all day long and twice as long
on Sundays. I wonder if you could push her tits close enough together
that you could suck on both nipples at the same time?

• Like 1