Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

i see one of them(Glasha or Sonya)it's again having sex with an dude under blankets,really!?Some defend them..they just need more time..house opened in mid November..about five months ago and they still act like first days,always hidding from the viewrs that pay them the house..the paycheck at end of month..sorry but fuc&& this three.Worst is rlc doesn't do anything,send this three out and bring others..that don't hide from your costumers.

Just now, ze81 said:

i see one of them(Glasha or Sonya)it's again having sex with an dude under blankets,really!?Some defend them..they just need more time..house opened in mid November..about five months ago and they still act like first days,

I don't think anyone is using the "give them more time" excuse anymore. These girls are just plain boring, and in the case of Glasha who's fucking this guy under cover 5 months into her stay here, they just don't give a shit about the people who actually care enough to watch them. What makes it worst is that RLC won't even talk to them as they have been doing this same behavior for I don't know how long.

• Like 2