Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Here’s a thought. Maybe they are being split up to get seperate roommate apartments? .G&S in one, Angie and friends in the other?  RLC might want to expand that portion of their single/roommate  listings. It may be the reason they don’t seem to be rushing the move- waiting for RLC cam setup. I guess we’ll see even though new girls would have been better.

good thought.. but the fact that G and S started sleeping together during the last few days, means they are going their own separate ways after this so trying to spend more time together... .i think they belong to different countries as well.. Sonya looks more Central Asian.. kazakhistani etc...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

strange the girls moved their stuff out but still hang out like they still live there

lool... driver is not coming... but tonite seems to be their last night that is why angie slept with them yesterday.. and slept early today... i think she will wake up when its time for S&G to leave

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Honestly only seing her doing more of the same..looking to herself in mirrors for hours,bringing dudes and going..under blankets.To bad,if Rlc had changed all three residents we finaly could had an place that's isn't so much with lights of,with finaly fun,sexy parties,and lot less underblankets crap.But well..maybe the new residents will be good ones who knows.House got a lottt less views and coments in cc after the first two months,maybe that's an sign to Rlc.

the thing is... i want this apartment to be different from B2 and B4.. B4 esp is overdoing nude and drunk girls theme now.. everyday its like the playboy mansion.... for me the concept of AGS was always girls who are working somewhere but share an apartment together so that we can see their night life, their bf and stuff they do to relax... sadly these girls have kept it off camera mostly... 

sadly most ppl have always opposed the idea of linking their performance with salary... however looking at B2 and B4 now.. it seems in Barca apartments now RLC has linked performance to pay ...

50 minutes ago, Zinc said:

the thing is... i want this apartment to be different from B2 and B4.. B4 esp is overdoing nude and drunk girls theme now.. everyday its like the playboy mansion.... for me the concept of AGS was always girls who are working somewhere but share an apartment together so that we can see their night life, their bf and stuff they do to relax... sadly these girls have kept it off camera mostly... 

sadly most ppl have always opposed the idea of linking their performance with salary... however looking at B2 and B4 now.. it seems in Barca apartments now RLC has linked performance to pay ...

It's your point of view of the house and residents,for me was the worst house,with the worst residents I seen in rlc(and been in Rlc for long long time),the parties..weren't funny to watch(mostly singing in dark or something as "funny" as that),the sex was 90% underblankets,the house was a lot Lot time with lights of,even when they were eating etc,not to mention the inumerous travels,vacations.Myself also wish place like you said,with an couple or even three single girls,seing them receiving friends,boyfriends but...that don't act like this three did..sadly think some things won't change because Angie still in,so her blankets boys will still apear and house will be dark a lot.Maybe if she leaved also and three new Very diferent girls come then we could see that thing of single girls having fun on cams and that we actually could see them doing everything.But two of the three leaving it's an good sign.Well already giving more atention to this place than it deserves.

• Like 1

I think this is deffinately the last night of Glasha and Sonya in R2, they've moved everything, just some handbags and the big teddybear left.

It will be interesting to see what will happen in the next few days!

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

How the hell will the place be online just with cold ladie..even Maya seems more active and interesting.Hopeful another two girls will come and give minimal life,fun to the place.

I think she will have some new roommates soon 😉

• Upvote 1