Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

1 hour ago, loveslulu said:

I'm careful that my id at the bottom left does not appear I watched the videos I made and nothing so I did not know how they save that the videos come from my account

There ae other Features that appear besides the ID in the Bottom Left Corner.  There are a series of Blinking Dots that look similar to Braille that also provides your ID to RLC.  Some Dots can be seen but there are some Dots that are Hidden that can not be seen.

3 hours ago, loveslulu said:

There is a way to delete the point, I have a lot of rare and unpublished video that I want to broadcast

After the Video has been recorded there is no way to remove the watermarks. There are software's on the market that will remove watermarks from Videos but the software has to be run at the time the Video is being recorded from the live feed. Just how effective the software's are someone who uses them would have to clarify that.  It would be best to discuss any info on such softwares in a PM as placing in open forums RLC will see and they'll find ways to block the software from being used on their site.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 minutes, StnCld316 a déclaré:

Une fois la vidéo enregistrée, il n'y a aucun moyen de supprimer les filigranes. Il existe sur le marché des logiciels permettant de supprimer les filigranes des vidéos, mais le logiciel doit absolument être enregistré au moment de l'enregistrement.

What is the name of this is software