Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

MERCI Leora pour ce spectacle ,mais noël arrive et on  voudrait le gode blanc derrière et l'autre devant mets un peu de vaseline pour bien le faire rentrer dans l'anus ,tu l'enfonce bien et tu le laisses et puis tu t'occupes  de ta chatte ,tu verras les commentaires comment ils vont pleuvoir.Je sais que tu nous lis et c'est ce qui te fait sourire , BONNES FÊTES MA PUCE

7 hours ago, zeus0101 said:

28b8b6h.jpg

Leora anal video pls...

I'm confused, there's actually an anal video that was never presented to us but we did recently get a video of a few minutes of Leora and Paul playing with Eva, I wish somebody make me understand this reasoning.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm confused, there's actually an anal video that was never presented to us but we did recently get a video of a few minutes of Leora and Paul playing Eva, I wish somebody make me understand this reasoning.

Leora only tickles her backside.  It's not like she motions 3/4 of her toy in and out like a piston.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm confused, there's actually an anal video that was never presented to us but we did recently get a video of a few minutes of Leora and Paul playing with Eva, I wish somebody make me understand this reasoning.

Where is video with EVA?