Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Videos (2018)

StnCld316

-anonymous file name.

-no direct link (use copy/paste, THE SOLUTION FOR NO DMCA FEEDBACK HERE) DON'T QUOTE WITH DIRECT LINK

-winrar cripted files with pass.(secure no virus)

-disadvantage: no streaming, pc only.

Password always: RLC

dasha sasha 3

(Video Content No Longer Available)

26oz.jpg

3ft3.jpg

• Like 7

Hi Nath,

I know you are doing your best to find a solution, but downloading a .exe file is not a good solution.  The vast majority of users who like images and movies are MAC users and most pc users will not open a .exe file fo security reasons no matter what you say.

6 minutes ago, richgod said:

Hi Nath,

I know you are doing your best to find a solution, but downloading a .exe file is not a good solution.  The vast majority of users who like images and movies are MAC users and most pc users will not open a .exe file fo security reasons no matter what you say.

Agree...no flipping way I'm downloading an exe file.

21 minutes ago, richgod said:

Hi Nath,

14 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Agree...no flipping way I'm downloading an exe file.

Is just a simple SFX.

But I up RAR files now.

9 minutes ago, richgod said:

Hi Nath,

@nath75 Mec franchment merci pour tes efforts, mais sur ce coup là il a raison moi non plus j'exécute pas des .exe comme ça. Grâce à ça j'ai pas eu de virus depuis des années. 

Peux-être ça serait interessant de juste voir un logiciel open source pour faire de l'encodage/décodage de fichier en base64.

7 minutes ago, Faze1224 said:

@nath75 Mec franchment merci pour tes efforts, mais sur ce coup là il a raison moi non plus j'exécute pas des .exe comme ça. Grâce à ça j'ai pas eu de virus depuis des années. 

Peux-être ça serait interessant de juste voir un logiciel open source pour faire de l'encodage/décodage de fichier en base64.

Faites comme vous voulez, ma priorité est la durée de vie des fichier sur l'hote.
Je vous laisse faire le calcul des 5 videos SFX telecharger pour 0 retour de problème.
Et comme préciser les fichier suivant sont des RAR.

je suis certain de ne pas être le seul à pouvoir honorer les requêtes de re-post maintenant, n'hésiter donc pas à demander et espérer un mp4 à la durée de vie de 8H via les méthode habituel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do what you want, my priority is the life of the files on the host.
I let you do the calculation of 5 SFX videos download for 0 back problem.
And as specify the following files are RAR.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who can honor the re-post requests now, do not hesitate to ask and hope for a mp4 at the 8H service life via the usual method.

hq9d.jpg

les premières vidéo sfx toujours disponible après + de 24H
Les dernières vidéo en RAR. toujours active après + de 10H
Et les compteur ne s'arrete pas.

EDIT: 2721 download/8 videos /0 back problem 

----------------------------------------------------------

the first sfx video still available after + 24H
The latest video in RAR. always active after + 10H
And the counter does not stop.

mibc.jpg

• Like 1

If you have ADBlock Plus, Ghostery and a good up to date AV program (F-secure is the best), then there is nothing to worry about. Most programs that are installed on your PC have .exe files. When downloading the files that @nath75 has posted it is your Windows security that tells you that these 'might' cause a problem (my AV does not respond to this type). However, if there is a 'real' danger then my AV program will block all content.

I have downloaded ALL of @nath75 files and have not experienced any problems.

Anyone who wants to try the best AV can get it from here: https://www.f-secure.com

It has some nifty features such as "Banking protection" (Will block all other sites and downloads while you are using online banking) 

I am not selling this, but just wanted everyone to know what I use to protect my PC.

• Like 3

I wouldn't trust an AV program to such a degree, they're just not that good. However, self extracting executables can be extracted manually - just open them yourself in a compression program. 7zip is a good open-source choice for this if you're using Windows.

Nath's solution does seem to be working... so maybe this is a good option? We'll see how long it lasts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

If you have ADBlock Plus, Ghostery and a good up to date AV program (F-secure is the best), then there is nothing to worry about. Most programs that are installed on your PC have .exe files. When downloading the files that @nath75 has posted it is your Windows security that tells you that these 'might' cause a problem (my AV does not respond to this type). However, if there is a 'real' danger then my AV program will block all content.

I have downloaded ALL of @nath75 files and have not experienced any problems.

Anyone who wants to try the best AV can get it from here: https://www.f-secure.com

It has some nifty features such as "Banking protection" (Will block all other sites and downloads while you are using online banking) 

I am not selling this, but just wanted everyone to know what I use to protect my PC.

1 hour ago, seldom said:

I wouldn't trust an AV program to such a degree, they're just not that good. However, self extracting executables can be extracted manually - just open them yourself in a compression program. 7zip is a good open-source choice for this if you're using Windows.

Nath's solution does seem to be working... so maybe this is a good option? We'll see how long it lasts.

Merci 🤩

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, nath75 said:

-anonymous file name.

-no direct link (use copy/paste, THE SOLUTION FOR NO DMCA FEEDBACK HERE) DON'T QUOTE WITH DIRECT LINK

-7Zip SFX cripted files with pass.(secure no virus)

-disadvantage: no streaming, pc only.

Password always: RLC

(Video Content No Longer Available)

626c.gif

h1rg.jpg

4 days, always available 😁

ghun.jpgmbck.jpg

• Like 2