Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Videos (2018)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, nath75 said:

J'enregistre moi même avec mon matériel ( sauf rare fois).
Mais je retravail et verifie video et audio pour la meilleur qualité et parfois petit effect de montages (toujours MP4: video AVC/h264, audio AAC-HE)
DONC: si l'audio ne marche pas, c'est qu'il n'y en a pas. tout simplement.😋

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I record myself with my material (except rare times).
But I rework and check video and audio for the best quality and sometimes small editing effects (always MP4: video AVC / h264, audio AAC-HE)
SO: if the audio does not work, there is none. quite simply.😋

Thank you for correcting me. And thank you for the wonderful job you
do with your videos. I also like the fact that you use nofile.io. Makes
it very easy to preview and download files.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, bobkat said:

Nath75 posted this awesome one !   (Video Content No Longer Available)

it is as clear as day at the 12 minute mark.

yes thank you    this video is new to me.  awesome work

wow it is fun watching..look where Jane's hands are..only inches away from the pleasure pole.... she is hinting and he is not moving away.. he likes the attention..too bad it is only 1 more night it's like watching early Sasha and Dasha flirting and touching a lot. And we know how that ended up..

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, gossip69 said:

Nath75 can you please confirm that Sasha and Dasha  actually have  penetrating sex and not "only" oral sex ? 

I confirm I saw the fake sex with them, this was real deal you will see him put it in.  You could see the expression on her face when he released the "Beast"!!

40 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I confirm I saw the fake sex with them, this was real deal you will see him put it in.  You could see the expression on her face when he released the "Beast"!!

ok but I dont think he ejaculated in her because when he was ready and left the bed she moved round and laid on her stomach. Normally a girl will leave the bed immediately and go the the toilet in order avoid wet spots on the bed etc. Refer to my own life but even to Nelly and Bogdan. When they are ready she is running to the bathroom !

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 11:59 PM, Johnny 5 said:

There's a whole different world going on behind the premium doors plut0o, I couldn't believe my eyes 🤪even a black and red hard dildo that's fits her like a glove.. or she fits it like a glove rather.. only time I've seen her come super hard and then emediately kept fucking herself to a second super hard orgasm right after, that thing looks amazing in her!!!!!!! Wonder why she rarely uses it?